High Testosterone, But No Traits

Vileplume

Now that I look it up, it appears I misunderstood about the aromatase. You're right that testosterone can convert to estrogen, but I'm not sure if my high blood testosterone related to my gyno.

In regard to the vitamin K, here's what I found:

In this interview at around 55 minutes, Dr. Peat said "The Japanese have treated osteoporosis with doses of vitmain k that were 500 times the normal dietary requirement because that's safe even at those high levels."

Here Dr. Peat said "I know a doctor who, for several months, had his blood pressure at 240/70, and for 2/3 weeks of using vitamin K, his blood pressure came down to 140/70... that doctor who got such extreme results was taking 40-50 mg/day."

In this interview at 28:30, Georgi mentioned a person reversing kidney calcification with 10 mg of vitamin K daily.

Here, Georgi said "that's 135 milligrams of vitamin K2 mk-4 daily and there were no side effects except digestive upset."

Dr. B

Now that I look it up, it appears I misunderstood about the aromatase. You're right that testosterone can convert to estrogen, but I'm not sure if my high blood testosterone related to my gyno.

In regard to the vitamin K, here's what I found:

In this interview at around 55 minutes, Dr. Peat said "The Japanese have treated osteoporosis with doses of vitmain k that were 500 times the normal dietary requirement because that's safe even at those high levels."

Here Dr. Peat said "I know a doctor who, for several months, had his blood pressure at 240/70, and for 2/3 weeks of using vitamin K, his blood pressure came down to 140/70... that doctor who got such extreme results was taking 40-50 mg/day."

In this interview at 28:30, Georgi mentioned a person reversing kidney calcification with 10 mg of vitamin K daily.

Here, Georgi said "that's 135 milligrams of vitamin K2 mk-4 daily and there were no side effects except digestive upset."
interesting mate but theres some people getting side effects with just doses of 5mg and such, dose dependently, i think it stresses the glutathione system but havent had a chance to properly research it. there seems to be some mechanism where it can cause hair loss, and potentially other harder to notice issues. when I use the 15mg doses it causes hair shedding and seems to dry out the eyes... i wonder what effect higher doses have on other vitamins/minerals...
the japanese studies using 45mg were treating cancer but in cancer patients they may have been bald already

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals