limitless77

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 1.25.46 PM.png

how can I lower my estrogen and prolactin? should I take an AI? I'm natural btw

PaRa

View attachment 29917
how can I lower my estrogen and prolactin? should I take an AI? I'm natural btw

estrogen is good

its just prolactin that is too high

did you checked your complete iron status ? vit D status ?

do you consume gluten / dairies ?
do you have sufficient zinc, iron and vit E intake ?

OP
limitless77

limitless77

estrogen is good

its just prolactin that is too high

did you checked your complete iron status ? vit D status ?

do you consume gluten / dairies ?
do you have sufficient zinc, iron and vit E intake ?
I get plenty of sun so I don't think I'm deficient in vitamin d , I eat good amount of meat and organs so I also don't think I'm iron deficient I don't know about vitamin e tbh . and yes I consume a lot of gluten and dairy in the form of milk and white cheese . but I'm 1 week into a dairy free diet to see if its affecting my acne and also I have switched most of my carbs from white bread to white rice. when I did the test I was like 4 days without any dairy and switching mostly of my gluten to white rice , but previous to that I was eating around 200grams of white cheese and around 1litre of milk every day and a lot of gluten proximately around 400 or more grams of white pita bread.
im also taking 25mg of zinc citrate every day

PaRa

I get plenty of sun so I don't think I'm deficient in vitamin d , I eat good amount of meat and organs so I also don't think I'm iron deficient I don't know about vitamin e tbh . and yes I consume a lot of gluten and dairy in the form of milk and white cheese . but I'm 1 week into a dairy free diet to see if its affecting my acne and also I have switched most of my carbs from white bread to white rice. when I did the test I was like 4 days without any dairy and switching mostly of my gluten to white rice , but previous to that I was eating around 200grams of white cheese and around 1litre of milk every day and a lot of gluten proximately around 400 or more grams of white pita bread.
im also taking 25mg of zinc citrate every day
with that much dairy you probably absorb 0 iron and if you eat lotsa organs (beef liver ?) you may be ****** high copper too

gluten and casein can raise prolactin too

may be better to do the whole iron panel tbh

OP
limitless77

limitless77

with that much dairy you probably absorb 0 iron and if you eat lotsa organs (beef liver ?) you may be ****** high copper too

gluten and casein can raise prolactin too

may be better to do the whole iron panel tbh
im gonna do that and get back to you
also good think Is that I stopped dairy and limited gluten

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals