High Temps And Feeling Well When I Consume Smaller More Frequent Meals

Kartoffel

Have also expirienced this, but it worked only short term. After two or three weeks of lower caloric intake, my temps dropped and I started to feel awful.

That's what most people experience. The key is to find a diet that nourishes you but doesn't feed endotxin-producing bacteria. Eating according to hunger, emphasizing sugar over starch, avoiding fermentable fibers, and getting a decent amount of saturated fat seem good fundamentals of that plan.

OP
Captain_Coconut
Have also expirienced this, but it worked only short term. After two or three weeks of lower caloric intake, my temps dropped and I started to feel awful.

I haven’t lowered calories, it is more so eating smaller spaced out meals, sorry my title is misleading I should have titled it differently.

OP
Captain_Coconut
You eat that large breakfast as a dietary guideline or you really hungry?

It is rare that I eat a large breakfast. If I do it is because I know I wont have another chance to eat for a while, or because I had breakfast from a restaurant or I am a guest somewhere and feel bad about wasting food. I’m not very hungry most mornings but started to make sure I always get some calories because I learned the hard way when intermittent fasting eventually backfired on me.

paymanz

Yes i asked because i have better temps when i eat when im really hungry. My hands are also warmer so its not stress hormones. I notice better grip strength in my hands also.

OP
Captain_Coconut
theLaw is right, pulse is a bit too low, I think between 80-90 is best

The numbers I listed I said were for morning and mid day. Right now it is 84. It usually gets above 80 sometime in the afternoon. I’m not sure why pulse is that important though. It never seems to correlate that well with my temp and also my mood and energy correlate better to my temp.

rei

When the amount of carbs consumed exceeds the storage limit of the body it becomes stressful. There is no sanity in taking in carbs, then use large amounts of effort to convert it into fat, pack it into lipoproteins and yet more to store it.

The amount of muscles, general and visceral fat, thyroid and insulin sensitivity greatly affect your capacity. Have you had changes in any of these?

OP
Captain_Coconut
When the amount of carbs consumed exceeds the storage limit of the body it becomes stressful. There is no sanity in taking in carbs, then use large amounts of effort to convert it into fat, pack it into lipoproteins and yet more to store it.

The amount of muscles, general and visceral fat, thyroid and insulin sensitivity greatly affect your capacity. Have you had changes in any of these?

I think I have had improvements in insulin sensitivity, because starch and sugar now keep me feeling energized and fat and protein no longer do, it used to feel the opposite where I would crash from carbs.

Last edited:

rei

So you have increased the ratio of carbs to fat and protein? That can easily lead to a situation where you get too much, insulin spikes, and now the body is focusing on taking care of the glucose so that you don't die from hyperglycemia. When you have enough fat it slows down the absorption and allows the body to not freak out. Yesterday i read in another thread that taking ACV before carbs also significantly decreases absorption rate.

OP
Captain_Coconut
So you have increased the ratio of carbs to fat and protein? That can easily lead to a situation where you get too much, insulin spikes, and now the body is focusing on taking care of the glucose so that you don't die from hyperglycemia. When you have enough fat it slows down the absorption and allows the body to not freak out. Yesterday i read in another thread that taking ACV before carbs also significantly decreases absorption rate.

I don’t think dietary fat is that useful in this regard, as far as a long term solution goes, for one it reduces insulin sensitivity and lowers available oxygen in the blood. I used to eat according to low g.i. / i.r., it was useful for a few months but eventually backfired. I think that a high fat diet / diet lacking in polyphenols is more problematic in regards to diabetes than say a diet high in whole fruits / nutrients/ low in fat. I am not experiencing hypoclygemic symptoms.

Last edited:
OP
Captain_Coconut
OP
Captain_Coconut
Today I decided to eat very low fat.

I purposefully ate a larger than normal lunch, around 800 calories, mainly sugar / starch , some protein. So far for today I have had 1200 calories, and just 100 from fat. Normally I would have about 200 calories from fat by lunch.

Since lunch a few hours ago my temperature has been stable at 99.1 and my pulse is at 80. I had 2 cups of coffee this morning, which usually raises my pulse a bit.

It is starting to look like this energy and temperature I am starting to see may have less to do with meal size and more to do with restricting dietary fat.

Vins7

Today I decided to eat very low fat.

I purposefully ate a larger than normal lunch, around 800 calories, mainly sugar / starch , some protein. So far for today I have had 1200 calories, and just 100 from fat. Normally I would have about 200 calories from fat by lunch.

Since lunch a few hours ago my temperature has been stable at 99.1 and my pulse is at 80. I had 2 cups of coffee this morning, which usually raises my pulse a bit.

It is starting to look like this energy and temperature I am starting to see may have less to do with meal size and more to do with restricting dietary fat.
Was the high fat the problem?

Hgreen56

That's what most people experience. The key is to find a diet that nourishes you but doesn't feed endotxin-producing bacteria. Eating according to hunger, emphasizing sugar over starch, avoiding fermentable fibers, and getting a decent amount of saturated fat seem good fundamentals of that plan.
This works short time becease you eating to many day's in a row with kcal than you burn throughout the day. Your body got in a catabolic state and switches to burning kcal from your reserves (muscle and body fat).
If you just eat and the end of every day more kcal than you burn than its works for long term.

I think I have had improvements in insulin sensitivity, because starch and sugar now keep me feeling energized and fat and protein no longer do, it used to feel the opposite where I would crash from carbs.
You have forced your body to get adapted to burn only carbs and protein as nr one fuel sourche.
Thats why you feeling not energized anymore on fat.

its like ketogenic diet.
When you start avoiding carbs, and only eat fats and protein, you forces your body to burn fats for energy instead of glucose.
This adaption takes few weeks, and you feel crap in this time and got some keto-flu / carb-flu symtoms.
When the body is fully adapted, it has learnt that fats is nr one fuel source and you feel all the energy again like you when eating carbs in the past as nr one energy sourche.

But when you start eating carbs again, than you feel crap again the first few weeks because the body needs to adapt again to burning glucose again.
That is way 33/33/33 ratio is imported, so your body is always good in burning all sources as fuel and not just only 1 or 2.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals