High Temperature/metabolism And Still Losing Hair

Cirion

High temps doesnt mean high metabolism
I been low pufa for a year and a half and been doing everything to increase it.
t3,dnp,low pufa,aspirin,caffeine,methylene blue, salt, baking soda etc and have not reached 6% co2 at all yes at times I can hit 5% or so but very briefly
But I have doubled it since I started consistently. Takes time to improve and is hard to stay consistent

And if you do have high metabolism you will need a lot of food/nutrition to support it
which is hard to manage and afford most wont and will end up trying to lower there metabolism on purpose

High temp doesn't necessarily mean high metabolism, but all cases of high metabolism you will have at least 98.6F temp, low temperature does necessarily mean low metabolism though.

That said, CO2 is probably the better indicator. What do you use to measure CO2? I'm going to likely buy a capnograph soon, maybe the 600$ one that I have seen advertised on these forums, as I don't particularly wish to spend several $k on one.

VoS was able to hit 6% at all times, if you look at some of his old threads he explains his methods. I personally don't consider money an issue when it comes to metabolism. You can't put a price tag on well-being after all. But, that's just me and I acknowledge not everyone is like me.

5% is not bad tho. It's better than most people ever get.

mimmo123

High temp doesn't necessarily mean high metabolism, but all cases of high metabolism you will have at least 98.6F temp, low temperature does necessarily mean low metabolism though.

That said, CO2 is probably the better indicator. What do you use to measure CO2? I'm going to likely buy a capnograph soon, maybe the 600$ one that I have seen advertised on these forums, as I don't particularly wish to spend several $k on one.

VoS was able to hit 6% at all times, if you look at some of his old threads he explains his methods. I personally don't consider money an issue when it comes to metabolism. You can't put a price tag on well-being after all. But, that's just me and I acknowledge not everyone is like me.

5% is not bad tho. It's better than most people ever get.

Im only consistent at 4% 24 hours a day I'm talking about your cell generating the co2 the whole day.
I just use emma capnometer

I've had 97.3 with 5.3% co2 thermometers are not always accurate and different environments can produce false readings
also theres a post from a doctor on here about co2 that noticed the same thing low temp high co2. when you exercise the thermometer can register low temps
but your co2 increases

Its not only money but time to consume all that food hard to do if you have a regular 9-5 job
He got 6% breathing in co2 when I breath it in via tank I do about 10%. that doesnt stick though as soon as you stop inhaling it immediately drops

and using any supplement to try and uncouple is toxic in high dose long term use aspirin,dnp,methylene blue etc you can only do so much
before it becomes toxic. I think that's why Ray prefers t3 to produce oxidative metabolism and optimize the system by avoiding harmful things like pufa etc that slow the cells down. The best is probably low oxygen high co2 environment but there is no environment that exist like that

Breathing co2 is beneficial as it stops free radical production and oxidizes nadh the more you can do it the better
and I asked Ray about it doing it all day hours on in he said all the animal studies he seen it's very safe

Cirion

Im only consistent at 4% 24 hours a day I'm talking about your cell generating the co2 the whole day.
I just use emma capnometer

I've had 97.3 with 5.3% co2 thermometers are not always accurate and different environments can produce false readings
also theres a post from a doctor on here about co2 that noticed the same thing low temp high co2. when you exercise the thermometer can register low temps
but your co2 increases

Its not only money but time to consume all that food hard to do if you have a regular 9-5 job
He got 6% breathing in co2 when I breath it in via tank I do about 10%. that doesnt stick though as soon as you stop inhaling it immediately drops

and using any supplement to try and uncouple is toxic in high dose long term use aspirin,dnp,methylene blue etc you can only do so much
before it becomes toxic. I think that's why Ray prefers t3 to produce oxidative metabolism and optimize the system by avoiding harmful things like pufa etc that slow the cells down. The best is probably low oxygen high co2 environment but there is no environment that exist like that

Breathing co2 is beneficial as it stops free radical production and oxidizes nadh the more you can do it the better
and I asked Ray about it doing it all day hours on in he said all the animal studies he seen it's very safe

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm, I'm not necessarily discounting your experiences, but I've not once had a temperature lower than 98.6F and felt right/optimal, and I've been measuring for a year now. Exercising can definitely lower your blood sugar/metabolism, so it makes sense it can lower your temperature, but that's weird that it can increase CO2 in conjunction with lowering temps. But this is why looking at temps pulses CO2 all of it matters and none of it should be analyzed in isolation. I don't think you want low oxygen but definitely high CO2. There's nothing wrong with oxygen, you just want more CO2 relatively speaking to oxygen.

How do you measure, orally or armpit? I always use oral measurement for temp.

Overall I agree that lifestyle and nutrition changes should form the bulk of how you increase CO2/temp etc. I think the supplements are really useful if you're in a bad shape and having a hard time breaking out of the stress tho in particular.

What's your setup for CO2 breathing? I've looked into it a couple of times and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Maybe because I feel a little weird going to a paintball/industrial facility or something and them asking what I want the CO2 for lol. In particular because I suffer from sleep apnea, I have been wondering if there is a way I can rig my CPAP machine to feed me 6% CO2 while I sleep? CPAP machines don't cure sleep apnea they only treat the symptoms. But I wonder if I set it up to feed me 6% CO2, maybe it'd actually start to cure me? Even if you don't have sleep apnea, night time is most stressful and probably when CO2 would be of most benefit...

Inaut

In Danny’s newest interview with Georgi, Georgi mentioned that high temperature and pulse may sometimes coincide with high serotonin/adrenaline instead of thyroid. Around the 1:49:00 min mark fyi

mimmo123

You can read this post about co2 temps, ventilatory drive and exercise etc he explains it very well
Why Raising Metabolism May NOT Rise CO2; Effect Of Drugs And Temperature On CO2 Tolerance

I feel best when co2 is high temps high and blood pressure pulse normal
these are the main things I check all day and optimize for

I would not breath in co2 while you sleep. I only breath it while im awake.
when I sleep I do breath in molecular hydrogen

I live by a college theres a lot of bars here so theres a distributor by my house
that distributes all the food grade co2 to the bars. I just bought a tank from them
and get it filled by them. you just need to buy a regulator from amazon then you can breath it in

Runenight201

@Bushido1 what does your daily diet look like? How do you combine your foods? What are you meals like? How is your digestion, how do you sleep, how do you handle stress?

Cirion

In Danny’s newest interview with Georgi, Georgi mentioned that high temperature and pulse may sometimes coincide with high serotonin/adrenaline instead of thyroid. Around the 1:49:00 min mark fyi

I find this is only true when it comes to temperatures during the day. During the day I sometimes have high temps but feel bad. That's when I know its serotonin. If you have a high temp but feel good (and not the "manic" kind of feel good) then you know its thyroid.

On the other hand, not once have I ever woken up to euthyroid temperatures except for a very rare occasion, and felt bad. This is why I prefer waking body temperature metrics now generally as they are more reliable for correlation to metabolism imo and ime.

OP
B

Bushido1

@Bushido1 what does your daily diet look like? How do you combine your foods? What are you meals like? How is your digestion, how do you sleep, how do you handle stress?

I followed Danny Roddy's advice when it comes to my diet. But things got out of control with my hair loss after following it for 4 months so I am adding some new things like white rice and cooked spinach to see if that helps or what.

jackson1

I followed Danny Roddy's advice when it comes to my diet. But things got out of control with my hair loss after following it for 4 months so I am adding some new things like white rice and cooked spinach to see if that helps or what.

Hi @Bushido1 . Wonder how you're doing recently. Hopefully, you are seeing improvement.

yerrag

I asked for advice in this thread; perhaps you know what can help? Also, I usually consume mushrooms instead of carrots. I may consider a lot of coffee, and antibiotics as last resort.

Endotoxins is one thing, but now I'm also considering the effect of low-grade infection. This can cause the innate immune system to be on a constant state of alert, and this increases the body temperature. So, body temperature is not always going to give you an accurate state of your metabolic health. If you take away the effect of low-grade infection, by say, removing the low-grade infection, you may end up with a lower body temperature that reflects your metabolic health more accurately.

It may just be the case that the low-grade infection has effects that interfere with hair growth, among other things ( such as poor penile strength and endurance, arthritis, poor memory). But this is not generally recognized because doctors, and most people, don't know enough of the subject of low-grade infection. Not knowing that, they would mistake normal body temperatures as a sign of good metabolic health. The effect of this is to lead one to operate on the false assumption of having good metabolic health. This makes the person overlook issues that have been masked by having normal body temperatures.

I get a CBC blood test regularly and monitor my wbc and neutrophils. I'd like to see my wbc to be within 4-6, and neutrophils below 60%. I'm confining this to bacteria infection, although CBC is useful in other ways as well, but I just want to limit the scope.

Once I confirm a high level of low-grade bacterial infection, I'd want to find out where the bacterial infection is coming from. If it's an acute case, then some antibiotics will take care of it (like doxycyline) and case closed. But if it's chronic, which means after taking the antibiotics your wbc and neutrophils remain high, it means there's a continuing source of bacteria from an infection, which causes higher wbc and neutrophil production by the body to counter it. In my case, it came from a hidden periodontal infection. So, I removed the infection by having teeth pulled. To my consternation, the condition did not disappear. It would turn out that over the years (15 years of undetected periodontal infection) bacteria was constantly being released to the blood, and this bacteria had formed a biofilm-based colony along the walls of my blood vessels. I'm now dealing with it, and it's no easy task. It's still a continuing saga.

In my case, the tell is in my high level of hypertension. The frustrating part is that as I try to fix my condition, my blood pressure would increase instead of go down. So, there's a kind of balancing act going on where I had to throttle my intake of substances so the effects don't overwhelm my body. Some would call this a healing crisis, but that just trivializes the after-effects. Once, I took a strong dose of serrapeptase enzyme, and by serum bacteria went way up, as indicated by the high wbc and high neutrophils. I was lucky to take a blood test the next day, and I immediately stopped intake of that enzyme. Just a few days ago, I realized that was a close call. This was already 9 months after, but I had an ECG and the ECG revealed that I had an "old inferior wall myocardial infarction." Probably it was that serrapeptidase was a strong fibrinolytic enzyme, but it wasn't a thrombolytic enzyme. This meant as plaque was being lysed, it was taking off chunks of it without so much as dissolving the thrombi (clots), and that may have led to a minor undetected episode of myocardial infarction.

Close calls aside, I'm looking forward to slowly ridding myself of what's causing my low-grade bacterial infection. Once that is out of the way, I expect to see manifestations of this in lower blood pressure, more energy, better hair, better erection, and elimination of any slight arthritic pains.

But this is my Odyssey. Each of us has to find his own and deal with it.

OP
B

Bushido1

Hi @Bushido1 . Wonder how you're doing recently. Hopefully, you are seeing improvement.

@jackson1 Thanks for asking. I actually stopped following some of the Peaty advice and following a diet similar to the one recommended by Paul Jaminet (perfect health diet). I also started doing daily scalp massages.

The results have been good so far. My hair has gotten denser for the first time since I started caring about hair loss over 1 year ago and I have not experienced new hair loss in the last several months.

JDreamer

So this past weekend when I was out for Memorial Day festivities the restaurant used the temp gun to take mine. I had been walking outside
Endotoxins is one thing, but now I'm also considering the effect of low-grade infection. This can cause the innate immune system to be on a constant state of alert, and this increases the body temperature. So, body temperature is not always going to give you an accurate state of your metabolic health. If you take away the effect of low-grade infection, by say, removing the low-grade infection, you may end up with a lower body temperature that reflects your metabolic health more accurately.

It may just be the case that the low-grade infection has effects that interfere with hair growth, among other things ( such as poor penile strength and endurance, arthritis, poor memory). But this is not generally recognized because doctors, and most people, don't know enough of the subject of low-grade infection. Not knowing that, they would mistake normal body temperatures as a sign of good metabolic health. The effect of this is to lead one to operate on the false assumption of having good metabolic health. This makes the person overlook issues that have been masked by having normal body temperatures.

I get a CBC blood test regularly and monitor my wbc and neutrophils. I'd like to see my wbc to be within 4-6, and neutrophils below 60%. I'm confining this to bacteria infection, although CBC is useful in other ways as well, but I just want to limit the scope.

Once I confirm a high level of low-grade bacterial infection, I'd want to find out where the bacterial infection is coming from. If it's an acute case, then some antibiotics will take care of it (like doxycyline) and case closed. But if it's chronic, which means after taking the antibiotics your wbc and neutrophils remain high, it means there's a continuing source of bacteria from an infection, which causes higher wbc and neutrophil production by the body to counter it. In my case, it came from a hidden periodontal infection. So, I removed the infection by having teeth pulled. To my consternation, the condition did not disappear. It would turn out that over the years (15 years of undetected periodontal infection) bacteria was constantly being released to the blood, and this bacteria had formed a biofilm-based colony along the walls of my blood vessels. I'm now dealing with it, and it's no easy task. It's still a continuing saga.

In my case, the tell is in my high level of hypertension. The frustrating part is that as I try to fix my condition, my blood pressure would increase instead of go down. So, there's a kind of balancing act going on where I had to throttle my intake of substances so the effects don't overwhelm my body. Some would call this a healing crisis, but that just trivializes the after-effects. Once, I took a strong dose of serrapeptase enzyme, and by serum bacteria went way up, as indicated by the high wbc and high neutrophils. I was lucky to take a blood test the next day, and I immediately stopped intake of that enzyme. Just a few days ago, I realized that was a close call. This was already 9 months after, but I had an ECG and the ECG revealed that I had an "old inferior wall myocardial infarction." Probably it was that serrapeptidase was a strong fibrinolytic enzyme, but it wasn't a thrombolytic enzyme. This meant as plaque was being lysed, it was taking off chunks of it without so much as dissolving the thrombi (clots), and that may have led to a minor undetected episode of myocardial infarction.

Close calls aside, I'm looking forward to slowly ridding myself of what's causing my low-grade bacterial infection. Once that is out of the way, I expect to see manifestations of this in lower blood pressure, more energy, better hair, better erection, and elimination of any slight arthritic pains.

But this is my Odyssey. Each of us has to find his own and deal with it.

Most of my problems (including hair loss) started in 2005 after a week trip up in Seattle. After the 2nd week I suddenly developed a bad infection near the bottom left wisdom tooth. Like an idiot I tried working thru it for the next few weeks and I proceeded to get really sick. It was to the point my body ached all over and I had over a 100 degree fever.

I finally said enough is enough and made myself go to a local hospital. The doc took a look, prescribed me some Penicillin 500V antibiotics and told me to fly home for some rest. Took me about 3 weeks to recover, but I was never the same after that. Started experiencing hordes of different non-specific symptoms to the point it was kinda making me crazy. The stomach bloating, increased food sensitivities, random numbness in hands/feet, and excessive sweating were among them.

I have no doubt whatever it was I had in Seattle went systemic. No general practitioner would listen to me and kept trying to prescribe anti-depressants and anti-anxiety crap. So I gave up seeing them.

yerrag

So this past weekend when I was out for Memorial Day festivities the restaurant used the temp gun to take mine. I had been walking outside

Most of my problems (including hair loss) started in 2005 after a week trip up in Seattle. After the 2nd week I suddenly developed a bad infection near the bottom left wisdom tooth. Like an idiot I tried working thru it for the next few weeks and I proceeded to get really sick. It was to the point my body ached all over and I had over a 100 degree fever.

I finally said enough is enough and made myself go to a local hospital. The doc took a look, prescribed me some Penicillin 500V antibiotics and told me to fly home for some rest. Took me about 3 weeks to recover, but I was never the same after that. Started experiencing hordes of different non-specific symptoms to the point it was kinda making me crazy. The stomach bloating, increased food sensitivities, random numbness in hands/feet, and excessive sweating were among them.

I have no doubt whatever it was I had in Seattle went systemic. No general practitioner would listen to me and kept trying to prescribe anti-depressants and anti-anxiety crap. So I gave up seeing them.
You didn't see a dentist for that?

Ableton

To add to the comments on page 1 regarding fat intake:
I am experimenting with a drastically higher fat intake for about a month now and have finally gained weight despite lowering total calory intact.

the good: my gut is better than ever. Hair probably better, early to tell though of course. Warm extremities. Slowed oxidation, I do not lose weight as easily now
Higher caffeine tolerance

the bad: temps are worse despite feeling warmer for some reason
Sluggishness without caffeine
Bad sleep probably due to temps

i will probably go back to high sugar despite my teeth getting worse on that...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals