High oleic sunfloweroil

清貴杉山

Hi guys,i found out a brand of potato chips use high oleic sunflower oil to make them,i know its not THE BEST but for an occasional snack?
per serving has 8,1g of fat and7.2 is monounsaturated(omega 9) and super little pufa
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 19.41.41.jpeg

High oleic sunflower oil is interesting. It's only about 4% PUFA, very similar to butter and beef fat, and it has much less of a risk of being adulterated than olive oil. I think it's fine, especially if only on occasion. Make sure to see how you feel after eating it.

The only thing which could be somewhat of a problem is the agrochemical residue in the potatoes and in the oil. If you're in Europe, this is less of an issue, since the regulations are better there.

清貴杉山

High oleic sunflower oil is interesting. It's only about 4% PUFA, very similar to butter and beef fat, and it has much less of a risk of being adulterated than olive oil. I think it's fine, especially if only on occasion. Make sure to see how you feel after eating it.

The only thing which could be somewhat of a problem is the agrochemical residue in the potatoes and in the oil. If you're in Europe, this is less of an issue, since the regulations are better there.
Hi thanks for replying,no im in south america(lol) so that can be definetly an issue,but as i said will be really occasional