High morning cortisol waking me up exhausted and anxious

Ray-Z

kettlebell said:
Salt is amazing. I spent years drinking upwards of 5 litres a day of water with nothing else. No salt, magnesium, potassium etc.

:eek :cry: :imsorry

Speaking as a fellow former hydrophiliac, yes, salt is amazing.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is a really great thread.

:datsphatyo

BingDing

Bump. This is definitely a good thread! I tried the CO and salt last night, forgot the sugar. Still, it's the first thing that has helped. Waking up just once is an improvement for me. A big thanks, Ray-Z :thankyoublue

Shrimp, if you are still looking at this, it sounds like you tried the CO when it was solidified. If so, I agree it's nauseating. It's utterly gross. :barf But liquid it's a piece of cake, almost enjoyable.

I keep my CO and simple syrup in the oven. I have an oven light that I leave on for a few hours a day to keep everything warm. Or I turn the oven on for 2-3 minutes now and then. Don't forget to turn if off, though!

jyb

I've noticed those hungry sleepy interruptions to be greatly reduced by pregnelonone, as it gives me a long lasting feeling of being full (I don't take it at night though, it might disrupt sleeping cycle). It persists throughout the night, if I wake up I will feel less hungry, or if I am a bit hungry then I am relaxed enough to almost discard it.

gretchen

I use salt, baking soda and orange juice for middle of the night or early morning wakings. The baking soda especially gives the CO2 which helps oxygenate the brain & the salt lowers adrenaline so your heart stops beating so fast.

chris

gretchen said:
I use salt, baking soda and orange juice for middle of the night or early morning wakings.

Is there some aspect of this life style that is causing many of us to wake up in the middle of the night? I can't recall any time in my life I have woken up in the night the frequency that I do following Peats ideas.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe boosted metabolism burning through liver glycogen levels faster the usual. Liver doesn't have full capacity on glycogen storage yet.

That's just a theory.