High Haemoglobin, and HCT, don't know what to do...

yerrag

Hemoglobin ranges from 15.2 to 16.5 so it can be elevated as well. Is this a concentration based value?
Yes. It's high. Should range from 14-15.

Low blood volume could account for that.

Mch and mchc isn't based on concentration and as you say is normal. So it makes the case stronger that blood volume is low.
In the past I have had low ceruloplasmin, low urine copper output, as well as low-ish serum copper, but my last tests (done a year ago) showed normalization in the ceruloplasmin and urine copper to some extent. Haven't re-tested serum copper values yet. The thing is my hair tests showed super high copper so I did not want to supplement it. I assume its a metabolic problem in using copper.
Its hard to talk of low and high when your concept of low and high may be different from mine. Would be better to have values.

Interpretation of hair mineral values is very Mich an art I think, or I don't know much of it. Many reasons why hair copper is high, but it doesn't automatically mean internal copper is low. Ceruloplasmin, if I recall right, has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, and if it's being used, it could also be excreted and the copper not recycled, and if the issue is chronic, then it could account for high hair copper and low internal ceruloplasmin. But I'm just freewheeling this.
However, you say that ceruloplasmin is needed to produce blood – do you really think low blood is the issue? It looks like my blood is very thick. Or are you saying that in fact my blood volume is low and thus the numbers only make it appear to be thick?
The viscosity or thickness of blood isn't all dependent of blood volume. I should first ask what you mean by thickness. Is it based on your physical observation or the phlebotomist's? Assuming you mean observably viscous, other factors such ad zeta potential and presence of debri in blood would make blood thicker as well.
Do you think this is an indication of low volume? If so what is the correction for volume besides hydration?
I can only think of having sufficient albumin in blood to attract salt and hold on to it as a complex, and in this water via osmosis into building up plasma thus increasing blood volume.
dMy blood tests typically show high-normal albumin levels and actually the albumiin-globulin ratio is usually a bit elevated. So this suggests my liver produces ample albumin, and there is ample albumin in the serum. In my case this would not point to low volume, is that right?
What are the values?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals