High Ferritin - Low Testosterone (help Please)

tara

eat well,
What does this mean?

I am going to donate blood for the first time next week and plan to donate every 3 months (the maximum the Red Cross allows).
That looks like it's worth a try.

The vitamin A for steroid synthesis, for testosterone, and for regulation of iron. B vitamins for appropriate iron regulation and energy metabolism (which ones may be individual). Calcium for iron chelating effects on diet sources and for better energy metabolism. Vitamin E for its protection against iron related damage and to enhance anti-estrogenic factors.
These all look worth trying.

I was taking 3g of vitamin C on an empty stomach before bed and now wonder if this was messing things up?
Maybe, ditching or at least reducing it a lot may help.

Reading a few of them (whichever ones strike your interest) is the best idea I can come up with at this point.
I like this idea.

OP
I

Iron Man

Thanks for helping to consolidate all this Tara.

Eating well means that I steer clear of fast foods, drink mostly water, limit junk food and stick with organic foods.

Thanks.

YuraCZ

Renky you completely miss testing copper as well as ceruloplasmin. They are most important in iron metabolism. Do you have any symptomes of copper deficiency? Btw donating blood is a must for a man..

Last edited:
Natedawggh

Have talked about lowering iron through eating cilantro which chelates iron

It seems the cholesterol is not converting to sex hormone

Do you take progesterone or pregnenolone?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals