High Fat Low Card Diet

max9505672

Hi guys,

I've been reading on this forum for quite a while, and I realize I might get lots of criticism for this post, but I found this video on youtube that I thought made some sense and would still like to get some opinions about it.

It's about weight loss, fasting and high fat/low carb diet. Scientifically (in my opinion), explained by a doctor who's been studying the subject for a while. I know it's not aligned with most of Ray Peat advices, but maybe some of it is true;

Last edited:
Jason Fung is a keto advocate. He just parrots Gary Taubes on insulin. He says really weird things about carbohydrate that are physiologically not true. As always, try what he proposes and see how it makes you feel. That's all you need to know if you're interested in what someone is saying. Try it for yourself. I haven't seen what Fung says on the specific type of fasting that I like.

Gl;itch.e

Personally I think fasting with daily carb ups is healthier and more beneficial for fatloss than any kind of high fat diet

EDIT: sorry I said "think", but my experience also proves that fasting with carbs works way better for fatloss for me than any kind of high fat/low carb diet I tried. Like miles better

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Personally I think fasting with daily carb ups is healthier and more beneficial for fatloss than any kind of high fat diet

EDIT: sorry I said "think", but my experience also proves that fasting with carbs works way better for fatloss for me than any kind of high fat/low carb diet I tried. Like miles better
Hi @Gl;itch.e
What do you specifically mean by "fasting with carbs"? What does that mean practically? Just want to make sure all terms are defined so I can follow you better. Interested.

Gl;itch.e

Hi @Gl;itch.e
What do you specifically mean by "fasting with carbs"? What does that mean practically? Just want to make sure all terms are defined so I can follow you better. Interested.
As in when you break the fast carbs are included not shunned. Some people who fast go as far as to stick with low carb during their meals.