High Fat/High Sugar Coffee Causing Abnormal Heart Rate

Recently started adding something like 60-70g of sugar and 25-35g of fat to 10-12oz of coffee. Coffee has been a psoriasis trigger for me for one reason or another for about 2 years now, but consuming along these lines where it's more of a meal than a drug helps alleviate adverse triggers just about entirely, which is awesome...

However!

Around the 60-90 minute mark after consumption, my heart rate makes itself known, body temp goes up, and forces extra breathing out of me. This effect is especially compounded if I consume coffee after a moderate meal containing all macronutrients. I understand these are all intended effects that mark an increase in metabolism but it's basically just pushed to a point of discomfort for about 20-30 minutes.

I could consume less of anything as a solution, sure, but I'm curious if anyone else has a similar experience relating to coffee consumption?

Of note, I just heard Peat mention that if someone is supplementing (too much) thyroid that their heart rate may increase too expediently if they don't include adequate sugar and magnesium in their diet with it. Maybe something of relation there. From that point, could 500-600 calorie coffee meals be looked at as something resembling a thyroid supplement?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals