High eosinophils

Bananom

What causes eosinphilia? I have them for 5 years now. I have no allergies.
I have been checked for parasitic infections.
What else could cause this? Could there be some sort of chronic infection in my body?

yerrag

Eosinophils usually become numerous when the organism is large such as with protozoa or helminths and fungal parasites. They are all called parasites because of theit larger size, and eosinophils are needed because eosinophils spew ROS at them to kill them. Unlike neutrophils and macrophages which eat up smaller organism via phagocytosis.

There is less spillover ROS with phagocytosis, and more with spewing ROS. A lot more oxidative stress results and a lot of antioxidants are used up as well. A lot of acid is generated which would make the body more acidic.

Vins7

Eosinophils usually become numerous when the organism is large such as with protozoa or helminths and fungal parasites. They are all called parasites because of theit larger size, and eosinophils are needed because eosinophils spew ROS at them to kill them. Unlike neutrophils and macrophages which eat up smaller organism via phagocytosis.

There is less spillover ROS with phagocytosis, and more with spewing ROS. A lot more oxidative stress results and a lot of antioxidants are used up as well. A lot of acid is generated which would make the body more acidic.
A candida or fungal overgrowth could be causing this or is it more related to parasites??

yerrag

A candida or fungal overgrowth could be causing this or is it more related to parasites??
Parasites can be fungal or protozoan or helminthic. Often, when the term parasites are used it isn't very clear which of these are described.

More often than not, people assume the author refers to protozoans and helminths.Not many authors write about fungus being parasites.

Especially when the author is trained under germ theory and monomorphism. But in the context of pleomorphism and terrain theory, parasites are fungal when they aren't protozoan or helminths.

I'm not sure if candida and fungal overgrowth are necessarily considered parasites though. But they can be if they pleomorph into the largest and most destructive forms that feed on the host causing eventual death.

Vins7

Parasites can be fungal or protozoan or helminthic. Often, when the term parasites are used it isn't very clear which of these are described.

More often than not, people assume the author refers to protozoans and helminths.Not many authors write about fungus being parasites.

Especially when the author is trained under germ theory and monomorphism. But in the context of pleomorphism and terrain theory, parasites are fungal when they aren't protozoan or helminths.

I'm not sure if candida and fungal overgrowth are necessarily considered parasites though. But they can be if they pleomorph into the largest and most destructive forms that feed on the host causing eventual death.
Thanks for the fantastic clarification.

yerrag

Thanks for the fantastic clarification.

You're welcome.

Conventional medicine isn't in a position to help people with fungal issues in general. It may even be the cause of people having fungal issues, as it's often the case that doctors finish off antibiotic therapy by prescribing antifungal as their experience with antibiotic therapy often results in patients developing fungal issues.

Even so, conventional medicine would fail to diagnose candidiasis and would mock people claiming to have candida saying it's in their imagination.

The problem is that the lab procedures used by conventional medicine are lacking in sophistication to identify many microbes, especially fungi. One reason is that a fungi would appear as a bacteria in their assay simply because the microbe is put in a medium whose pH would transform fungi into a bacterial form.

So it is often a waste of time trying to get your conventional doctor to help a patient when fungal forms are behind the pathology they're suffering from.

I suspect that when nothing is seen, a virus would be what they would call it if it causes sickness.

Candeias

You're welcome.

Conventional medicine isn't in a position to help people with fungal issues in general. It may even be the cause of people having fungal issues, as it's often the case that doctors finish off antibiotic therapy by prescribing antifungal as their experience with antibiotic therapy often results in patients developing fungal issues.

Even so, conventional medicine would fail to diagnose candidiasis and would mock people claiming to have candida saying it's in their imagination.

The problem is that the lab procedures used by conventional medicine are lacking in sophistication to identify many microbes, especially fungi. One reason is that a fungi would appear as a bacteria in their assay simply because the microbe is put in a medium whose pH would transform fungi into a bacterial form.

So it is often a waste of time trying to get your conventional doctor to help a patient when fungal forms are behind the pathology they're suffering from.

I suspect that when nothing is seen, a virus would be what they would call it if it causes sickness.

Your comment caught my attention, I have been dealing with candidiasis for about a year now, which spread to other organs, but I have been treating it on my own, until now, but today I had an endoscopy and it had "suspicions of eosinophilic esophagitis" , the doctor who performed the biopsy said it was unlikely to be fungus, which I completely disagree with given my experience over the past year. Do you think they can identify through biopsy that it is a fungal cause?

yerrag

Your comment caught my attention, I have been dealing with candidiasis for about a year now, which spread to other organs, but I have been treating it on my own, until now, but today I had an endoscopy and it had "suspicions of eosinophilic esophagitis" , the doctor who performed the biopsy said it was unlikely to be fungus, which I completely disagree with given my experience over the past year. Do you think they can identify through biopsy that it sis a fungal cause?
I am not sure as I am not a microbiologist and have only cursory knowledge as to how they identify microbes. But since they do not believe in the idea of pleomorphism, where the pH of the medium they put the specimen could transform a fungus into a bacterial form, they could very well not see a fungus but a bacteria. And then they will tell you there is no fungi while in reality there is.

I have a sister who suffers from candidiasis and I remember her telling me candidates is very smart because it can appear and then disappear. I thought then that is preposterous and I now am sure it is. It is not them being smart but the nature of pleomorphism that makes them hard to identify and if the microbiologist sees a bacteria and not a fungus he may see the fungus if he changes the pH of the media. But lacking that understanding in their training, they cannot really tell you the reality of your situation.

But if you go to someone well-trained in live blood analysis, he will be able to identify the presence of fungi in blood. You won't find this in a hospital setting,, as conventional medicine sees blood as sterile, and that there is no point in looking for microbes in blood. And if there is because of infection, they only look for bacteria that leads to a fever, which is only w subset of the microbiome in blood. The other bacteria that don't lead to a fever, called low-grade infection, is not something they consider worth their attention. What more fungi? Fungi is just as invisible to them as virus. They only identify them on the basis of symptoms, as with virus.And if you don't believe in the existence of virus, then it is leads me to think if I don't see it and yet I'm sick, it is fungi.

But I only say this with my limited understanding of pleomorphism. I have a thread on it, and you can do a search on thread titles with pleomorphism as the keyword to search.

Candeias

I am not sure as I am not a microbiologist and have only cursory knowledge as to how they identify microbes. But since they do not believe in the idea of pleomorphism, where the pH of the medium they put the specimen could transform a fungus into a bacterial form, they could very well not see a fungus but a bacteria. And then they will tell you there is no fungi while in reality there is.

I have a sister who suffers from candidiasis and I remember her telling me candidates is very smart because it can appear and then disappear. I thought then that is preposterous and I now am sure it is. It is not them being smart but the nature of pleomorphism that makes them hard to identify and if the microbiologist sees a bacteria and not a fungus he may see the fungus if he changes the pH of the media. But lacking that understanding in their training, they cannot really tell you the reality of your situation.

But if you go to someone well-trained in live blood analysis, he will be able to identify the presence of fungi in blood. You won't find this in a hospital setting,, as conventional medicine sees blood as sterile, and that there is no point in looking for microbes in blood. And if there is because of infection, they only look for bacteria that leads to a fever, which is only w subset of the microbiome in blood. The other bacteria that don't lead to a fever, called low-grade infection, is not something they consider worth their attention. What more fungi? Fungi is just as invisible to them as virus. They only identify them on the basis of symptoms, as with virus.And if you don't believe in the existence of virus, then it is leads me to think if I don't see it and yet I'm sick, it is fungi.

But I only say this with my limited understanding of pleomorphism. I have a thread on it, and you can do a search on thread titles with pleomorphism as the keyword to search.

But many people with HIV have opportunistic fungal infections, this is well documented, if they really didn't see the fungus, these people were treated badly, don't you think?

yerrag

But many people with HIV have opportunistic fungal infections, this is well documented, if they really didn't see the fungus, these people were treated badly, don't you think?
I think so too. So it is with COVID.

One marker that I have to explore further that I believe is a sign of fungal infection is low platelet count.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals