High Energy Angstrom Foods, Electrical Universe, Higher Consciousness

InChristAlone

Actually the autonomic nervous system work is where it's at. I do somatic experiencing. It along with other practices have been the most helpful for my life and family.

This farm I was talking about was WAPF inspired. But I have no idea health history or what they were actually eating alongside the farm foods. There was another raw milk farm and the lady also had health problems. They were WAPF inspired as well. As most raw milk farms are. So maybe too much cod liver oil going on. Yuck!

We all tend to think we found the one diet though! The Holy Grail of all diets!

I have tried many including a raw vegan diet and on every single one I have had periods of crappy health but also periods of good health. So whenever I see testimonials I hope they continue updating because it is likely things will change. Nothing is a constant in life. Even I can get ahead of myself and proclaim my health is so much better, but I know things could change, and then what? I have to admit I needed to backtrack? Or come out and blame the diet and that this new diet is the thing fixing me! There's the trouble, if we do make testimonials and then things change are we able to admit it?

Anyway, kinda got off topic there. Help your body help itself, most processes should be automatic that's why they call it the autonomic nervous system because it does all these jobs automatically without thinking about it. But somewhere along the way we get dysregulated, we get stuck in fight flight or freeze and we need to help it out, help our body help itself.

yerrag

Actually the autonomic nervous system work is where it's at. I do somatic experiencing. It along with other practices have been the most helpful for my life and family.
I think that's great. I read up a little on it and it seems like a way to reconcile with past experiences that are traumatic and have a negative effect on the psyche. I haven't done it but think I can relate to it. I had attended a weekend retreat callled "Healing the Eight Stages in Life" and it helped me not just undertand myself along the same lines, but only to understand why some of my immediate family are the way they are. Happiness is part of our health, but I wouldn't say this would transcend our physical health. I have a friend who now goes to India a lot. He is no longer interested in talking about the physical aspect of health. He is of the opinion that it's all in the mind. I definitely could not relate and could not agree.

I used to be big on WAPF myself. Fermented foods, PUFAs. I think most of it is about being tradition-based. They got raw milk right though, I believe. But I think as we progress through our health journeys, we move from disillusionment to understanding. That there's no one body of health knowledge that has it perfectly right. Ayurveda, for example, is not one body of knowledge that is unified. Some believe in veganism, some believe in eating meat. TCM as well is fractured, and the practice is grounded in empiricism, which over centuries has become established by generations of healing practices being affirmed. But I have a hard time with it, given that it's a black box approach. It's where you enter it sick, and you come out healthy, no questions asked. But knowing how our healing involves an understanding of our own context, it's hard for me to believe there are point solutions to my health problems. By point solutions, I meant it as a packaged solution that doesn't have to be customized.

Still, I envy the simplicity of black box cures. It would be nice if I stumbled upon a black box that would work for me. But here we are, at RPF, disagreeing as much as we agree on how best to help someone on a thread. Out of it, from this bazaar, one starts the process of eliminating the plausible from the implausible, the disjointed from the coherent, to synthesize his own approach. It's not a straight path at all. With all that strategy, it's still necessary to improvise and adapt to new information as they come. To be tactical sometimes and say to hell with strategy.

Cirion

Good post. I also think just about every health idea, tradition is founded in some truth (some more than others), but we must piece together those truths for ourselves. The more I learn the more I realize knowledge is power and that unfortunately there usually is not one Dr. out there that will fix us ultimately as we are the only ones who truly care about ourselves after all so we must arm ourselves with the power by absorbing and soaking up useful knowledge from all sources possible from books, other people, and our own experiences. I've also found coaches to be helpful as they often are a gold mine of knowledge themselves. I've gone through a half dozen coaches and while I've been frustrated that none of them "cured" me (I will say, my first coach sort of did actually - the one who got me on a High carb diet for the first time), I learned a LOT and its through coaches that I eventually determined that carbohydrates are mandatory for good health and ultimately its how I found RP. I always like to pay particular attention to people who have successfully managed to reverse their health conditions because generally there are lots of truths hidden in their stories. No one person has all the answers, so I've found it's not effective to put all your stock in one person (not even RP, though I learn quite a lot from him!)

Last edited:

Jennifer

This farm I was talking about was WAPF inspired. But I have no idea health history or what they were actually eating alongside the farm foods. There was another raw milk farm and the lady also had health problems. They were WAPF inspired as well. As most raw milk farms are. So maybe too much cod liver oil going on. Yuck!

We all tend to think we found the one diet though! The Holy Grail of all diets!

I have tried many including a raw vegan diet and on every single one I have had periods of crappy health but also periods of good health. So whenever I see testimonials I hope they continue updating because it is likely things will change. Nothing is a constant in life. Even I can get ahead of myself and proclaim my health is so much better, but I know things could change, and then what? I have to admit I needed to backtrack? Or come out and blame the diet and that this new diet is the thing fixing me! There's the trouble, if we do make testimonials and then things change are we able to admit it?

Anyway, kinda got off topic there. Help your body help itself, most processes should be automatic that's why they call it the autonomic nervous system because it does all these jobs automatically without thinking about it. But somewhere along the way we get dysregulated, we get stuck in fight flight or freeze and we need to help it out, help our body help itself.

I used to be big on WAPF myself.
Fellow former WAPFer here. *high five* We survived! Just playing. lol

Janelle, it seems to me we've had a similar health journey and agree on so many things so I can totally appreciate your "off topic" comments. :) I appreciate when people update their health status, too. It has always been my hope that what people take from my experience while following a diet or protocol is not what they should be doing, but that healing can happen. It seems like it would be common knowledge, especially around here, but it's shocking how many people don't actually believe they can overcome their diseases, even though they keep trying. It's like, we can lead a horse to water, but what if they don't believe it's possible to drink?

I'm glad Janelle brought up the autonomic nervous system and helping our bodies help themselves. I continue to see people saying that they don't believe in detox, but that would mean they don't believe in pooping, peeing, sweating, breathing, sneezing, eyes, nose and ears running etc. I think people in alternative health circles have distorted the word and it causes people to think in terms of self-inflicted torture and not something the body is doing naturally, all the time. I'm all for experimenting to see if we can help optimize our systems of elimination, but I wouldn't continue to do something based on the theory that I need to rid myself of something even to my own detriment. I agree with Charlie (and Dr. Morse, and I would say even Ray) in letting our experience be our proof.

I'm thankful for Charlie's openmindedness to post such an "out there" theory because I've been following this diet for years now and I appreciate getting other people's perspectives on angstroms, biophotons, enzymes and other raw food theories. And though I eat this way because it makes me feel my best currently, in fairness, most of my healing took place right before delving into Dr. Morse's work when I was intuitively eating a diet of raw fruits and cooked non/low starch veggie soups. That's when my chronic depression, brain fog, rash and heartburn disappeared, I finally slept soundly through the night without needing to pee, got a menstrual cycle without the use of a hormonal supplement, expelled the pinto bean sized tonsil stones that caused the chronically constricted feeling in my throat that I had developed from dairy, and other improvements I can't think of right now. lol

Points have been brought up here that I myself have thought, particularly about those living in the tropics where good fruit is available year round and yet even they eat cooked food and are thriving — making it to 100+ years fully functioning and still taking on life with passion is thriving to me — I could never get onboard with the idea that all cooked foods are bad and this is why I've continued trying to reintroduce more cooked into my diet. Though, I can't say for certain if it's the angstroms that have helped me, I do know that love has. I can't think of anything with a higher frequency than love. When I pray over my food, show gratitude for it, I may or may not be raising the frequency of that food, but I know for certain I am raising my own. I feel it. So I agree, Janelle! The mind and our intentions greatly matter! :)

Last edited:

rei

Dousing is the method he used AFAIK.

I'm not sure on the origin of why "Angstrom" was used as the unit of measure. Perhaps it has something to do with the period of a sine wave related to its frequency of vibration. I want to read Andre's book, unfortunately it's in french. Have been searching for a translation to learn more.

No-one seems to have any clue outside of what woowoo sources told them. Take this for example:

The average Human Body Operates on a minimum of 6500 angstroms of energy. We need on average 6000-7000 angstroms of systemic energy at all times.

The average cancer patient measure 4975 angstroms. According to Christopher Bird in his book “The Secret Life of Plants”, at approximately 4500 to 5200 angstroms, you are more susceptible to cancer or other seriously degenerative issues.

How come the cancer patient has more energy? How com the foods listed in this thread show healthy foods to have less energy than unhealthy foods?

Cirion

How come the cancer patient has more energy? How com the foods listed in this thread show healthy foods to have less energy than unhealthy foods?

How so? The cancer patient is going to be in the 4500-5200 range while the healthy person would be at 6000-7000, from what you just quoted.

Which foods are you referring to? How do we necessarily know they are healthier? Just because RP or some other person says so doesn't make it so. That said, most of the things listed agree with him.

Cirion

That's true, but we don't know the origin of the unit of measure, due to the very limited translated material we have access to (Hence why I want to translate and read his book).

One possibility is that it's an inverse type of scale - IE, 1 divided by the wavelength. Which would then make a high value desirable. Not saying that's what it is, just the first idea that came to my mind.

Being an engineer personally, it makes sense to scale it that way actually if we want to think of things as being good if its high (energy). Nothing "wrong" with either way of describing it, just that one makes a little more sense when describing it.

S-VV

Im not much into esoteric stuff, but energy and wavelength are very interrelated.

E = hc/λ

where λ is the vawelength.

EM_Spectrum_Properties.png

The shorter the wavelength (which can be measured in nm, Armstrongs etc... ) the higher the energy.

Cirion

Good post @S-VV . Yeah I'm not sure why he might have done an inverse wavelength scale (if indeed that's what he did) rather than directly describe it as the energy (E) in the equation you present. These are all good questions that I wouldn't mind the answer to either.

Whichway?

It’s also a bit inconsistent in that cooking potatoes raises them from a category 3 food at 2,000 angstroms (not so good) to catergory 1 food @ 8,000 angstroms. So why does cooking, which is after all just a way of getting more energy into food to change some of the chemical composition of it, make potatoes magically better, but ruins all other foods?

I think it is vegetarianism “ideology” selectively using science to justify it, but over looking lots of inconsistencies.

The Jews are said to be the first people to communicate with the Christian God and receive his instruction and testimony in the form of the commandments. Why do they eat meat? Why are there no fruitarian cultures which have arisen naturally and are either physicially or mentally superior to the rest of us if fruitarianism produces superior human physiology? Why are vegetarians or fruitarians not over represented in the Olympics or other sports if this type of diet, which has been tried surely by many athletes (I’ve read of several vegetarian athletes) produce superior physiology?

yerrag

yerrag

I know little about them. As an example, I have just discovered that Daniel Barenboim changed his name to James Loomis.
OK. I'll send him another Christmas card then.

Jennifer

Why does Robert Morse eat Indian food and not just eat fruits because he treats many people?
He has talked about why he doesn't eat a 100% raw fruitarian diet and his weakness for vegetable korma (lol) in quite a few videos, but it's been my understanding that he doesn't advise people follow the diet 100% other than while healing. See minutes 1:08:30:

yerrag

He has talked about why he doesn't eat a 100% raw fruitarian diet and his weakness for vegetable korma (lol) in quite a few videos, but it's been my understanding that he doesn't advise people follow the diet 100% other than while healing. See minutes 1:08:30:

It's very good to get that out of the way. I was getting the impression that an all-fruit lifestyle was being advocated. But being on fruits for a long time as one heals could still happen, right? It's very different from having a juice fast for a day or two.

Jennifer

Hi @yerrag, I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly. I've been on mainly just fruit since 2015 and on predominantly fruit for roughly 9 of the last 12/13 years, and I know of others who have been fruitarian for decades so yes, it can happen.

smith

I guess smoking brings a lot of minerals, if well done, and those minerals could be linked to the EMF that food produces. I heard for example that a part of a banana's potassium was radioactive.
bababbabababanana.png
BABABABANANAS.png

Last edited: