High Dose Vitamin D3 Daily (100,00iu)

Japanese dental health is pretty bad ... I lived there for 15 years and have a Japanese wife who is getting implants next week while my teeth are like a horse's. Natto does the Japanese no good with dental health. None.

Very broad and anecdotal statement. Did you examine the mouths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese? They have better teeth are healthier than westerners on average and live longer.

kayumochi

Very broad and anecdotal statement. Did you examine the mouths of hundreds of thousands of Japanese? They have better teeth are healthier than westerners on average and live longer.

Yes, 15 years in Japan gave me a solid understanding of not only Japanese dental health but Japanese dentists as well. Japanese dental health is generally poor compared to Americans.

Constatine

You would definitely need vitamin A and magnesium to prevent too much calcium. Else you can even experience abnormal bone growth (not being placed in the right places and causing functional issues).

OP
T

topdog82

my main gripe is that I am not sure that in nature anyone would receive that much vitamin d3. Taking supranatural doses of d3 extensively, even in the presence of proper k2 doesn't sound like a good idea

I doubt it's healthy for a long time but it has its uses.

Raising levels up quickly and also if you are sick it can help to take high doses of D3 and A in my experience.

can you summarize?

only think they need [vitamin D3 levels on a blood test]
72:18
to be between 26 and 40 I'm not at the
72:21
50 or 70 or 100 or crazy stuff that like
72:25
other doctors are putting out there that
72:27
no one could ever get to naturally we
72:31
need to figure out what the good vitamin
72:33
D levels are only after magnesium has
72:35
been dealt with and actually Eric I've
72:37
been sending you some research we've
72:38
been talking about this it seems that
72:40
the liver can be heavily affected by
72:43
iron which then affects vitamin D
72:45
production so we start talking about
72:49
Eric and I are big on you know get
72:50
Eric's getting the iron down I'm like
72:52
especially I mean Eric's into magnesium
72:54
too but I'm really into magnesium and
72:56
magnesium has been shown to raise
72:58
vitamin D if we can fix the iron
73:00
overload and liver that'll help fix
73:01
vitamin D levels and then all these
73:03
things fit
73:03
and then we start seeing there's no
73:07
problem with their vitamin D so anyway
73:10
those were my two studies anything you
73:13
want to add to that Eric well this it
73:15
just sounds like vitamin D is more the
73:18
effect rather than the cause

I"m not convinced that overly high D3 is the huge problem they say.

And calcium seems to inhibit excessive iron.

I do agree that too much D3 is B.S. and it's a bit of a fad...

and I really think that K2 is often ignored, along with adequate A. You can't take high D3 without K2 or you will have problems...

Amazoniac

The neglected part I guess is the metabolic state of the person. You can get away with higher intakes of everything without problems if you're energized, and even benefit from that. And there is no doubt that some calcium is needed but in excess it tends to suppress metabolism and aggravate existing problems. Vit D supplements are tricky, and risky in higher doses.
Ray mentioned that he sometimes uses UV lamps, why he would bother doing such thing if the supplement could cover everything with more convenience and without skin damage?

AJA

I feel better on more like 6-8,000 a day. Over the last 2 years I took about 5,000 IU on average and I raised my level from 32 to 43. Would like to get to at least 50 to 60 but do not know how far to go up. I wonder if “normal” levels will be more like 60-80 in the next ten to twenty years.

jitsmonkey

30+ years of digestive distress and hypothyroid symptoms
increasing consumption of ADK mag helped my digestive issues significantly
and improved my pulse/temp/mood as well.
It was one of the first things I did in my recovery that the improvement was irrefutable.
Its equally as notable that during periods where I have been neglectful about dosing that
my previous symptoms begin to return and pulse/temps/mood suffer
Adding these were not a panacea I still had other issues to address, dietary improvements, etc
but they were and continue to be an enormous key to getting better.

Constatine

30+ years of digestive distress and hypothyroid symptoms
increasing consumption of ADK mag helped my digestive issues significantly
and improved my pulse/temp/mood as well.
It was one of the first things I did in my recovery that the improvement was irrefutable.
Its equally as notable that during periods where I have been neglectful about dosing that
my previous symptoms begin to return and pulse/temps/mood suffer
Adding these were not a panacea I still had other issues to address, dietary improvements, etc
but they were and continue to be an enormous key to getting better.
I'm actually taking ADK mag right now and my digestive issues and mood are also greatly improving. What was your dosage btw?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom