High Dose Of Vitamin B6?

AnonE

Is this a good idea?

I've been trying it lately and it seems to be working out great: more energy during the day and my body feels more "tight". I've had a slight case of skinny fat and even man boobs from puberty, so I can really notice. Self diagnosed high prolactin. Also high caffeine intake for me which I've read drains B vitamins.

I started taking 2 x 250mg on the recommenration of bodybuilders who have used high dose B6 to fight prolactin. I.e. an over the counter replacement for bromocriptine. Basically it's a somewhat tried and tested way to fight gyno (man boobs) while taking steroids (which I don't) so I thought I'd give high dose B6 a shot. There's also reasonable research behind it, give it a Google.

What do you guys think? Risk factors? Does it make sense that some people would need more B6 than others, and why?

I try to take earlier in the day because at night it keeps me awake and restless. So far I am quite pleased though, been a few weeks where I've experimented taking it, then stopping, then going back, and I see and feel the difference.

Lolinaa

Be careful, it can induced nerve damages. It's not advisable at high doses.

Steene

P5P is always a better choice than plain B6. You only have to take a fraction of it in comparison to regular B6. Take 10-20 mg P5P sublingual and see the difference by yourself.

fradon

Is this a good idea?

I've been trying it lately and it seems to be working out great: more energy during the day and my body feels more "tight". I've had a slight case of skinny fat and even man boobs from puberty, so I can really notice. Self diagnosed high prolactin. Also high caffeine intake for me which I've read drains B vitamins.

I started taking 2 x 250mg on the recommenration of bodybuilders who have used high dose B6 to fight prolactin. I.e. an over the counter replacement for bromocriptine. Basically it's a somewhat tried and tested way to fight gyno (man boobs) while taking steroids (which I don't) so I thought I'd give high dose B6 a shot. There's also reasonable research behind it, give it a Google.

What do you guys think? Risk factors? Does it make sense that some people would need more B6 than others, and why?

I try to take earlier in the day because at night it keeps me awake and restless. So far I am quite pleased though, been a few weeks where I've experimented taking it, then stopping, then going back, and I see and feel the difference.

only issue with b6 is it can effect calcium and also antagonise other b vitamins. Too much over along perioid of time is said to cause nerve damage. I would try to get it from food like liver. but i did b6 for a while for my adreanal problems and it did help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals