High Dose Methylene Blue Experiment

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Not atm no. Only the MB and a little bicarb.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans jij woont in Nederland toch? Als ik "aquapharm methylene blue bestellen" google levert het niks van waarde op. Zou je een link kunnen plaatsen van je MB bron?
Hey man. No I'm not from Nederland. I bought mine locally, so no link sorry.

ddjd

any sources of pharmaceutical grade methylene blue powder (not liquid) in Europe?

milkboi

any sources of pharmaceutical grade methylene blue powder (not liquid) in Europe?

I bought some from ebay. Allegedly USP grade. Will last me a lifetime (or maybe not if I make it over 150 years ;))

yerrag

@Hans I'm thinking of using methylene blue as an alternative electron donor to make up for a lack of tissue oxygenation due to hypoxia arising from what I suspect to be arterial plaque. Could energy production by the mitochondria be upregulated by methylene blue supplementation? My goal in this is to see if methylene blue can somehow compensate for low tissue oxygenation and allow sugar metabolism to undergo full oxidative phosphorylation instead of having to resort to anaerobic glycolysis. Trying to see if I can keep glycolysis from occurring, I can keep lactate levels down, and thus allow more uric acid to be excreted thru urine, and with lowered uric acid levels, more nitric oxide would be available for vasodilation. And with this, my blood pressure may go down. What do you think of this strategy? This may be a crazy approach so would like to see how crazy this idea is from a scale from 1 to 10 lol!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans I'm thinking of using methylene blue as an alternative electron donor to make up for a lack of tissue oxygenation due to hypoxia arising from what I suspect to be arterial plaque. Could energy production by the mitochondria be upregulated by methylene blue supplementation? My goal in this is to see if methylene blue can somehow compensate for low tissue oxygenation and allow sugar metabolism to undergo full oxidative phosphorylation instead of having to resort to anaerobic glycolysis. Trying to see if I can keep glycolysis from occurring, I can keep lactate levels down, and thus allow more uric acid to be excreted thru urine, and with lowered uric acid levels, more nitric oxide would be available for vasodilation. And with this, my blood pressure may go down. What do you think of this strategy? This may be a crazy approach so would like to see how crazy this idea is from a scale from 1 to 10 lol!
Methylene blue can definitely increase energy production as well as the production of new mitochondria. MB also lowers lactate production and improves tissue oxygenation.

It also lower NO which could increase blood pressure. It could be a good experiment to do but just keep an eye on your blood pressure. Maybe start small and build up the dose if it doesn't negatively affect your blood pressure.

yerrag

Thanks Hans. I'll proceed with caution on this.

Luk3

Hi, Hans. Has MB resulted in any changes to your digestive system?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi, Hans. Has MB resulted in any changes to your digestive system?
My digestion was good when I used it so it didn't improve or worsen it.

Stramonium

Methylene blue gives me really bad diarrhea for days and weird neuropathy like symptoms. Not for me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals