High Dose Aspirin And Vitamin K2 May Be The Key To Eradicate ''incurable'' Bacterial Infections Whic

can you explain the title of this thread as it doesn't seem to directly connect to the study. The study says kidney stones contain tiny bacteria called nanobacteria. How does that tie into the title? Thanks, it's fascinating

Manoko

Wish you would explain what the link is between your title and the study too.

OP
Renaiscience_Man
According to the study, nanobacteria use calcification as a protective mechanism against antibiotics and the immune system. Both vitamin k2 and aspirin are known with their anti calcification effects. I believe the use of these supplements along with antibiotics/herbs can make the treatment much more effective. I was particularly interested in that study because it gives hopes to people with lyme disease and bartonella like infections.

TubZy

According to the study, nanobacteria use calcification as a protective mechanism against antibiotics and the immune system. Both vitamin k2 and aspirin are known with their anti calcification effects. I believe the use of these supplements along with antibiotics/herbs can make the treatment much more effective. I was particularly interested in that study because it gives hopes to people with lyme disease and bartonella like infections.

Have you tried high dose niacinimide (4-8 grams) for Lyme's?

OP
Renaiscience_Man
Yeah, I did that for 4-5 days, and I went up to 6 grams a day. I probably had to do it for at least 10-15 days. Things have changed since then, but not a 100%.

TubZy

Yeah, I did that for 4-5 days, and I went up to 6 grams a day. I probably had to do it for at least 10-15 days. Things have changed since then, but not a 100%.

You did 6 grams in one dose or split throughout the day totaling 6 grams? Also, could add in methylene blue with it .

OP
Renaiscience_Man
I did 6 grams of niacinamide and 10mg of MB, and a gram of aspirin at once. I had to drink lots of OJ to provide fuel for that combo.

TubZy

I did 6 grams of niacinamide and 10mg of MB, and a gram of aspirin at once. I had to drink lots of OJ to provide fuel for that combo.

Give high dose vitamin K2 MK-4 a shot. There are many trials going on at higher doses for many conditions especially bone and autoimmune issues. Also for the brain and liver too which are too areas that definitely take a hit with lyme. Try something like 45mg three times a day.

If you herx you most likely know it's doing something good although since K2 is a pretty strong anti inflammatory it may even reduce the herx itself.

Agent207

Title is misleading you should change it since in nowhere the study shows or proves k2 or aspirin linked to that disease.

Its just a mere conjecture of yours.

OP
Renaiscience_Man
Nobody is saying study claims that. Link talks about the processes, and I connect the dots.

TreasureVibe

Dr. Darren Schmidt talked about this recently apparently:

Found this in the comments of the video:
https://vitalitymagazine.com/article/defusing-the-calcium-bomb/

Found online that a herb called Burdock can perhaps dissolve calcification and maybe help?

What in short this is about as far as I understood is that tiny nanobacteria use calcification to protect themselves and then slowly grow over the years causing health problems and conditions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals