High Dose Androsterone

Peatogenic

I did 3-4 drops of Androsterone about five days a week for four months, and felt wonderful. Then I came across Peat saying something about it being potentially dangerous in high doses, so switched to 1 drop a day. I noticed things changed, but then started the 3-4 drops a day routine and it's like I'm fully in my own skin again, feeling a youthful strength.

Does anyone recommend specific blood testing for doing high dose Androsterone longterm? Checking for things getting out of whack? Couldn't this turn off my ability to produce testosterone?

Does 3-4 drops once a week even seem like "high dose"?

Last edited:

Peater

I wish people would say how they're using the product when they ask for advice or even just post about experiences with it.

pyttsan

I took a lot of androsterone a couple of weeks ago (like 100 drops if not more). Even now I have increased beard growth.

Is it possible it's still affecting me?

(Pls don't ask me why, I had read studies were they used 50 - 100 mg doses / day and wanted to try).

Andman

I took a lot of androsterone a couple of weeks ago (like 100 drops if not more). Even now I have increased beard growth.

Is it possible it's still affecting me?

(Pls don't ask me why, I had read studies were they used 50 - 100 mg doses / day and wanted to try).

Thats awesome, any other effects you noticed?

Personally i very quickly run into „low estrogen“ symptoms from even 1 drop

pyttsan

Thats awesome, any other effects you noticed?

Personally i very quickly run into „low estrogen“ symptoms from even 1 drop

Really weird dreams also.

Anyone know how long this might last?

What kind of low estrogen symptoms do you experience?

I would be careful. So easy to mess things up.

Dhea and progesterone and pregnenolone are safe in the right dosages. Anything else may cause problems.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Yeah, I think I'm going to do very low dose (like one drop a week) and opt for more oysters maybe, and focus on thyroid production more. I already do A, D, K, magnesium, and glycine which should be enough safe effort in lowering estrogen. For some reason I've been able to do consistently high dose Androsterone without any issues so far that I'm aware of, so I must have an issue in that area regulating testosterone.

MatheusPN

My rat is being applied with androsterone for more than one year, used andro singly for 2 to 3 months. Thus far it stands clearly the best supplement, better than pansterone, always great, nice effects
So yeah, based on temperature, pulse, feeling and effects, andro is very safe

Pansterone and Androsterone are the platonic, perfect couple
Additionally, one drop by day during the entire week, later taking 3 days off is little

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals