High Dopamine For Weight Loss

Mossy

Mucuna pruriens is the closest thing you get to pure dopamine. All these other things are more or less many steps away or slowly cumulative, but mucuna is just one step away.
This supplements does make me feel good, but then it's as if it's tweaking with something too much and I just start to feel off. Any thoughts of what is happening? Is it simply upping dopamine too much, creating an imbalance? Also, it makes my liver hurt; I've tested this, and it happens every time.

CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE increases dopamine.

METH is known to cause weight loss and malnutrition.

Everyone should increase Dopamine with the most Dopaminergic drug there is.

But it also increases cortisol and adrenaline.

So, no...

ebs

Taking 500mg phenibut twice a week at the moment. Don't think it's that bad.

It's quite safe. Such a low dose can be taken up to 3 times a week. Not much backlash. Back in the day I was popping up to 3 grams 2/3 times a week but I stopped doing that because it's really draining and just a band aid for something that needs to be fixed.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Same here.

Using piribedil for a while, I didn't track my weight but I can easily say I'm losing weight. High dopamine suppresses my appetite, my stubborn belly fat getting less bloated day by day.
are you still taking this?

cihans

Is Piribedil different than Cabergoline? Do you have any side effects like dostinex do?

A.R

I had same problem, I was 110 kg heavy and reduced it to 100 kg after 3 weeks. I am fasting 1 day per week, eating only when hungry, low fat intake from MCT oil and cocoa, threonine, coffee. Fasting is important because obese people have elevated BCAA levels.
Why do obese people have elevated bcaa's?
Would bcaa supplements be harmful then?

accelerator

The ones that really seem to help are:

- b6 (regular pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- L-Phenylalanine
- Adamantane
- theanine
- phenibut
- PQQ
- metergoline
- methylene blue
- acetazolamide
- nicotine drops
- phosphatidylserine

Obviously that's not every day. I might take two a day and rotate accordingly every week

How much B6 were you using.....and did this continue to work for you?

Last edited:

Smelly5

hi @ddjd
do you still use these dopaminergic substances? were there ones you found safest or ways to make them safer?

B6 works very well for me once I found the right p5p product.
Modafinil I've tried and of course it works well, even takes down bloating and improves mood for me the day after I have taken it (50mg)
But I know it's not promoting overall health and I bet there are better and safer ways to take similar substances.

Ideally if there was something I could take a couple of times a week for my high performing days to get on with life, that would be great!
I am doing the right things and generally see bloating dissipate if I avoid starch and get consistant proper rest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals