High Dopamine For Weight Loss

OP
ddjd

ddjd

A lot of these supplements are also anti-cortisol, plus you say you don't have fat on legs, only on belly, which might be a sign of elevated cortisol. So suddenly lowering cortisol will help to stabilize blood sugar which will help your body burn fat stores instead of break down muscle, due to high cortisol.
So, the lowering of cortisol might also explain the drop in weight
you must of missed where i said i have "cortisol belly", but yes definitely is the issue

Dobbler

Mucuna pruriens is the closest thing you get to pure dopamine. All these other things are more or less many steps away or slowly cumulative, but mucuna is just one step away.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The other day I was stood on a toilet seat in trying to close the window, and the whole sear just cracked under my immense weight.
I'm sorry but I just had to laugh when I read this because something similar happened to me once! My weight was 120 pounds at the time which I don't think is immense at all. I think it was the way I twisted with my butt suctioned to the seat. Here's to you my toilet breaking friend-:cheers
Breaking toilets sure has a way of making you feel immense.
Seriously though I've bought several toilets in the last 5 years due to home remodeling and they are not made as sturdy as they used to be imo.

RobertJM

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh when I read this because something similar happened to me once! My weight was 120 pounds at the time which I don't think is immense at all. I think it was the way I twisted with my butt suctioned to the seat. Here's to you my toilet breaking friend-:cheers
Breaking toilets sure has a way of making you feel immense.
Seriously though I've bought several toilets in the last 5 years due to home remodeling and they are not made as sturdy as they used to be imo.

Haha. Impressed you did it with your butt, Blossom. Must of been one hell of a twist.

I agree. We have one at work which someone sat on quite enthusiastically and was just left on the floor as it had come away from the hinges, and I work with mostly (90%) females, and I know it wasn't me!

Cirion

I don't disagree with the premise of this thread (dopamine ftw for sure), but I question the longetivity aspect of all those supplements.

I find myself with the stance that supplements should be a last resort now. I have actually quit just about all my supplements. This has helped me find out what I'm truly deficient in, and it's easily to tell what is fixing it without all the conflicting supps.

That said, if it works for you, and you find it sustainable/enjoyable, you do you man, and keep it up! Just my 2c

Elie

Forum Supporter
Same here.

Using piribedil for a while, I didn't track my weight but I can easily say I'm losing weight. High dopamine suppresses my appetite, my stubborn belly fat getting less bloated day by day.
Is this by prescription or over-the-counter?

SOMO

CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE increases dopamine.

METH is known to cause weight loss and malnutrition.

Everyone should increase Dopamine with the most Dopaminergic drug there is.

L

lollipop

I find myself with the stance that supplements should be a last resort now. I have actually quit just about all my supplements. This has helped me find out what I'm truly deficient in, and it's easily to tell what is fixing it without all the conflicting supps.
+1 so agree with this. Have also reached this conclusion with an emphasis on food go healing.

Elie

Forum Supporter
How much b6, L-Phenylalanine and theanine?

The ones that really seem to help are:

- b6 (regular pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- L-Phenylalanine
- Adamantane
- theanine
- phenibut
- PQQ
- metergoline
- methylene blue
- acetazolamide
- nicotine drops
- phosphatidylserine

Obviously that's not every day. I might take two a day and rotate accordingly every week

Repas du soir

CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE increases dopamine.

METH is known to cause weight loss and malnutrition.

Everyone should increase Dopamine with the most Dopaminergic drug there is.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals