High Dht Erection Problems

Jing

How do you get the good effects of dht without erectile dysfunction? When ever I take stuff to Increase dht I get erectile dysfunction but I want the good effects such as harder muscles faster beard growth more confidence .. I tried proviron 25mg yesterday and today I couldn't get an erection same thing happens with androsterone and 11keto dht .. and pansterone...

vulture

How do you get the good effects of dht without erectile dysfunction? When ever I take stuff to Increase dht I get erectile dysfunction but I want the good effects such as harder muscles faster beard growth more confidence .. I tried proviron 25mg yesterday and today I couldn't get an erection same thing happens with androsterone and 11keto dht .. and pansterone...
Have you tried 75 mg a day of proviron?
Do you really like the girl?
Are you relaxed and cuddling before sex or anxious?
How was your functioning before proviron or any other supplement?

japanesedude

since DHT is a GABA agonist,It maybe possible that you get ED from increased GABA activity which is came from DHT.
I've experieced weak erection from Androsterone too.

OP
J

Jing

Yes i really like the girl it's my girlfriend.. before I tried proviron was having sex pretty much daily no problems with erections only day after taking proviron ... I don't know if I want to try 75mg if 25 caused this..

OP
J

Jing

since DHT is a GABA agonist,It maybe possible that you get ED from increased GABA activity which is came from DHT.
If so how do you increase dht without sexual problems?

OP
J

Jing

I've taken 50mg not long ago I will see how it goes ..

vulture

I've taken 50mg not long ago I will see how it goes ..
I've seen studies and people using above 75 mg ED for weeks, no significant problems, and anecdotically roiders say that it boosts libido

Jsaute21

Libido is a tricky beast. I have had high androgen libido and low androgen libido before. My libido was extremely high when i consumed copius PUFAS, whey protein, drank a lot, worked out 4-5x a week but did not use caffeine. For whatever reason, when i added caffeine in (proven dht and metabolism agonist) my libido went downhill. After learning more about metabolism, I now realize due to over training, poor nutrition etc. my metabolism most likely couldn't handle that boost. Long story short, some of these DHT/metabolism boosters can most likely reveal low states of metabolism and dampen libido somewhat significantly until metabolism improves. It's frustrating lol and probably one of the many reasons some people hate coffee/caffeine.

vulture

Libido is a tricky beast. I have had high androgen libido and low androgen libido before. My libido was extremely high when i consumed copius PUFAS, whey protein, drank a lot, worked out 4-5x a week but did not use caffeine. For whatever reason, when i added caffeine in (proven dht and metabolism agonist) my libido went downhill. After learning more about metabolism, I now realize due to over training, poor nutrition etc. my metabolism most likely couldn't handle that boost. Long story short, some of these DHT/metabolism boosters can most likely reveal low states of metabolism and dampen libido somewhat significantly until metabolism improves. It's frustrating lol and probably one of the many reasons some people hate coffee/caffeine.
And how is it going now?

Jsaute21

And how is it going now?
Hit/Miss depends on too many factors to name (lifestyle, drinking, sleep, nutrition etc.) If temps are good and i am eating enough, there is typically no issue. T3 helps me and so does nicotine in moderation ironically. Still on the road to recovery.

Wagner83

From what haidut said I don't think it's true, andro, like progesterone, is a strong gaba agonist but there are other ways it affects people, dht isn't. I don't know anything myself but this is a loose quote, you should also notice that people report different effects from the two you mentioned. Ray said he might use dht but not andro.

I found that taking any of these would hurt erections. Androsterone, etc etc always hurts my erections.

Finally found that 10mg or so of progesterone, 100mg - 200mg of pregnenolone...and 3mg - 6mg of DHEA seems to help. Fantastic libido, great erections. Feel great and it seems sustainable.

Momado965

I found that taking any of these would hurt erections. Androsterone, etc etc always hurts my erections.

Finally found that 10mg or so of progesterone, 100mg - 200mg of pregnenolone...and 3mg - 6mg of DHEA seems to help. Fantastic libido, great erections. Feel great and it seems sustainable.

Is that oral or topical in terms of dosing pregnenolone?

Jsaute21

Yeah, I feel like Andro should be used sparingly. As Peat

Which brands do you use on prog, preg and dhea? I assume haiduts?

Yeah, I feel like Andro should be used sparingly. As Peat

Which brands do you use on prog, preg and dhea? I assume haiduts?

No I take Life Extension pregnenolone, progest-e progesterone, and DHEA from some pill that is 25mg that I split into little piece.s

astral kid 2

I had to pm the op this but I have to post it in the thread for everyone else reading this.

If a hormone isn't working out for you NEVER increase the dose. If you're using proviron to induce masculinization you need to be taking in way more calories then usual. I had positive efftcs from proviron because I was eating every two hours and I also labor 8 hours a day in construction. After laboring for 8 hours I naturally feel more confident, have increased muscle size etc. I was only taking 25mg a day and proviron was just adding on to that. I already had these things happening in my life. Provrion isn't just magically going to make you stronger and more confident, it's going to add on to what you already have. Stop expecting things to be magic bullets and cure all pills.

If you are experiencing things like E.D. that's your body telling you that you're asking too much of it without giving it what it needs (calories/ nutrition). Have a solid eating plan established at least a month before hand before even thinking about adding any hormone into your regime.

Last edited:

Jsaute21

I had to pm the op this but I have to post it in the thread for everyone else reading this.

If a hormone isn't working out for you NEVER increase the dose. If you're using proviron to induce masculinization you need to be taking in way more calories then usual. I had positive efftcs from proviron because I was eating every two hours and I also labor 8 hours a day in construction. After laboring for 8 hours I naturally feel more confident, have increased muscle size etc. I was only taking 25mg a day and proviron was just adding on to that. I already had these things happening in my life. Provrion isn't just magically going to make you stronger and more confident, it's going to add on to what you already have. Stop expecting things to be magic bullets and cure all pills.

If you are experiencing things like E.D. that's your body telling you that you're asking too much of it without giving it what it needs (calories/ nutrition). Have a solid eating plan established at least a month before hand before even thinking about adding any hormone into your regime.

Hard to say it better than this. So easy to make this mistake.

vulture

I do agree, wouldn’t add androgens without fuel (good food).
If you aren’t eating properly and reducing stress and sleeping right, why would you even look to supplement with androgens?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals