High DHT Despite Low Estorgen, Prolactin Or Cortisol?

Adrenaline

You're supposed to have high DHT levels if you are male. It doesn't have to raise for response to something.

Strong androgens like DHT protects from stress, estrogens, cortisol etc.

schultz

I'm confused by the title. It makes it seem like high estrogen, prolactin and cortisol should cause high DHT. What am I missing here?

Adrenaline

I'm confused by the title. It makes it seem like high estrogen, prolactin and cortisol should cause high DHT. What am I missing here?

If you are a hypogonadal male your adrenals start producing androgens. Anything that comes from adrenals are stressful.

So yes, if your DHT is comes from adrenals that's not a good thing.

On the other side testicular androgens are healthy ones. They protect you from stress, cortisol, estrogens. They give you fertility. If DHT comes from your testiciles, it's a good thing.

Actually all androgens coming from testiciles=Good thing.

Hypogonadism=Poor testiciles=High adrenal androgens (T, DHT)=Bad thing

gaze

If you are a hypogonadal male your adrenals start producing androgens. Anything that comes from adrenals are stressful.

On the other side testicular androgens are healthy ones. They protect you from stress, cortisol, estrogens. They give you fertility. If DHT comes from your testiciles, it's a good thing.

are loose hanging testicles the best sign for testicular androgen function?

Orangeyouglad

How would you know if you had Hypogonadism? What are signs of healthy functioning? What supports healthy functioning?