High Adrenaline? Wake Up Pretty Warm But Cold Hands And Feet Right After Coffee Or Bf

ilasj

I wake up pretty warm (especially my hands and feet are really warm). Have my thyroid supplements (12.5 mcg T4 + 5 mcg T3) and will have coffee and/or breakfast and my hands and feet start getting cold up until 1/2 pm and gets better after that.

How can I be sure that this is because of high adrenaline? or could there be other reasons?

What are some recommendations to stop running on high adrenaline.

JKX

Try eating first and taking the thyroid after the food. Go easy on the coffee first thing. Maybe wait an hour then have it with sugar, cream/milk, or second breakfast!

OP
I

ilasj

Try eating first and taking the thyroid after the food. Go easy on the coffee first thing. Maybe wait an hour then have it with sugar, cream/milk, or second breakfast!

I have a very less appetite to have a good breakfast. Just a cup of coffee keeps me full until lunch. My appetite is better for the rest of the day though.

But I will incorporate these suggestions and see if it makes a difference.

Stilgar

Been trying for a while to quit, Its difficult :(

I had this problem mostly when I ate too little protein (or when I smoked, the two events being simultaneous) or when I've been sleep deprived. My partner gets it sometimes, and he thinks it's often from something he ate and too much starch. I eat much more sugar than he does, whereas he eats more total calories. Abusing coffee makes it more likely for him though, so I switch to instant coffee to help lessen the adrenaline if I can't just eat more. French press seems extra strong to me, so I treat it with caution. Espresso seems easier to control because the caffeine is quicker acting.

I think it's excessive adrenaline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals