Hi Newbie, Advice Pls Hypoglycemia ?

Samurai Drive

Hi,

Wont ramble,

I think my main issue now is hyperglycima,

Been peatin for 5 months, had to quit work at that time due to poor health. Worst sympton feeling i was gonna collapse. My main self diagnosis was cfs, stressfull few yrs, mylast job was vert physical, endurance type, ive allways been sporty tho but had symptoms for a while which made me feel nervous about workin out, light headed types symps._I also did a vegan diet to try and fight my demise for around yr before body crashed, quit work then discovered peat.

I think I have a decent grasp of rp s perspective and know this will take time.
5 months in tho and not that much better._

Symptoms seem worse after meals
Aching around low righ t abdominal area
Feeling like im gonna collapse, i thinks especially after eatin
Then basic chronic fatigue

I think some hyperglycima can be my main stressor and just need some relief!

Gona try and simplify food as the post eatin crashin is too much now
Milk, fruit, eggs for a day or so. Been tryin to increase metabolism with 3.1 carb protien but the more i increase the more my body gets stressed._
I feel like i need to fast yo give organs a rest

Any short term advice to avoid these hyperglycimic crashes?

Thanks._.Rambled._

fradon

just started learning about oxidation rates and types of metabolism and its helped me in the last few days. I was eating a lot more protein and fat than my oxidation rate could afford. now i am eating more vegetables with low fat and mod protein similar to Chinese cooking proportions and i feel good and don't get sleepy after meals.

you can put all the best fuel and fuel additives in a car but it won't run if the air intake is clogged because the fuel won't combust.. so from what i gather is some people combust protein and fat better and others combust glucose better or way too good and get hypoglycemia.

Oxidation Rates – Jeremy E. Kaslow, M.D.

What kind of Oxidizer are you?

yerrag

Symptoms seem worse after meals
What do you eat and how much of each macronutrient?
Aching around low righ t abdominal area
I don't usually associate aching with hypo or hyperglycemia. Could there be something else also going on?
Feeling like im gonna collapse, i thinks especially after eatin
Then basic chronic fatigue
It doesn't seem like a case of hyper/hypo glycemia. As I understand it, eating carbs will raise your blood sugar, and if the blood sugar becomes too high, it will cause an insulin reaction (if you're not Type 1 diabetic) that will eventually lead to low blood sugar, or hypoglycemia. It seems what you're describing happens very shortly after eating. Is something wrong with your digestion? Are you lacking in digestives enzymes? Or are you lacking in stomach acid? Or are you low in vitamin B1?

OP
S

Samurai Drive

What do you eat and how much of each macronutrient?

I don't usually associate aching with hypo or hyperglycemia. Could there be something else also going on?

It doesn't seem like a case of hyper/hypo glycemia. As I understand it, eating carbs will raise your blood sugar, and if the blood sugar becomes too high, it will cause an insulin reaction (if you're not Type 1 diabetic) that will eventually lead to low blood sugar, or hypoglycemia. It seems what you're describing happens very shortly after eating. Is something wrong with your digestion? Are you lacking in digestives enzymes? Or are you lacking in stomach acid? Or are you low in vitamin B1?h

Hey man tks 4 reply. Eatin mainly peat stuff.. But last night i did an average kcal count per day and im never clearing 1600. Add to that a few strong coffees that could be stressing sugar storage.. Maybe my metabolisms been stuck coz I FELT like ive been stuffin my face. Maybe cautious about eatin anything non peaty also.. Got reminded about the Minnesota starvation experiment, guys were on 1500kcal._So gonna try and push it today, go beyond2000kcal..

OP
S

Samurai Drive

just started learning about oxidation rates and types of metabolism and its helped me in the last few days. I was eating a lot more protein and fat than my oxidation rate could afford. now i am eating more vegetables with low fat and mod protein similar to Chinese cooking proportions and i feel good and don't get sleepy after meals.

you can put all the best fuel and fuel additives in a car but it won't run if the air intake is clogged because the fuel won't combust.. so from what i gather is some people combust protein and fat better and others combust glucose better or way too good and get hypoglycemia.

Oxidation Rates – Jeremy E. Kaslow, M.D.

What kind of Oxidizer are you?

Mmm gonna push on carbs today, good dose of rice.. Thkz

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom