Hi Everyone

bogbody

Hi. new here. Just want to say so glad I finally decided to really give this stuff a chance. I discovered RP around 2016 but was vegan at the time and I think I just wasn’t ready for it. For the past year or so I was doing a paleo diet and more recently keto/carnivore and it just wasn’t working for me anymore. It definitely helped me at first because it cleaned up my diet greatly but it wasn’t enough and what RP says about stress just makes so much sense to me. I’ve only been eating a RP-style diet for about a week but it feels like coming home. I realized that if I took all ideas of what I thought I was “supposed” to be eating away, and am left with only the foods I genuinely like and want to eat, it’s this. I could live on mostly animal products and fruit for the rest of my life and feel insanely happy and satisfied. Additionally these are mostly all the things I grew up eating. It’s bringing back a lot of childhood memories for me because I grew up drinking a lot of milk and OJ and I was just cutting up a cantaloupe in my kitchen and was reminded of my mom doing that for us in the summers. Its especially nice because my mom just passed away in February and I feel more connected to her. I’m definitely having some acne and insomnia from transitioning but it’s only been a week and I’m not super concerned since those are usually the first things to be affected for me whenever I change my diet. Other than that I just feel hopeful and honestly relieved after doing stupid diets my whole life. Anyway thanks for this forum its such a great resource.

Back
Top Bottom