Hi All

Arnold Grape

I've been lurking for a few months and have learned/ become confused by a lot of information but continue to surge forward. In my short time Peat eating I have increased my ability to consume even a large glass of orange juice without going hypo. With the help of specific b vitamins (b1 & b2) and some information gleaned from different blogs I have increased my glycogen storage and leveled energy to a respectable place. My temps have become better with the addition of all things sum total, but I am becoming dubious of my ability to fix thyroid issues without at least some type of medication. (My diet has turned to zero starch and all good fats, with zero alcohol, and a good amount of early morning sunlight, but I cannot budge from upper 97's - not sure how long all that is supposed to take?)

Anyway, a lot of thanks to the dedicated posters and it's good to make this official.

sele

Hi @Arnold Grape .
Depending on how much stored PUFA, estrogen, and iron you have it may take a few months to a few years.
But you'll see improvements in overall health everyday if you stick to it.
Keep that liver fueled up and happy. It will clean all the garbage and cook good thyroid for you ;)

OP
Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape

TY! I will keep at it. In addition to doing things I never would have believed as part of the Peat paradigm - like consuming a Coke first thing in the morning - I am going to try adding one of the red lights to improve temps. It seems like a lot of people here that have tried the lights from specific vendors have benefited in a positive way from them. So I'm going to give it a whirl. :fire:

Thanks again, and I look forward to better health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom