Hi all!

Hi guys,
My name is Violet and I'm a 31 year old struggling with all kinds of health issues that are basically keeping me from living life. Basically my story goes like this: I was diagnosed with Graves disease in 2002 and went through all that entails for 4 years. My drs/endos could never get my levels right and so I took the last ones advice and went for RAI treatment in 2006. This is where my downward spiral began. Of course I thought my Dr. was giving me the best advice, and I believed him when he said that I would simply need to take a pill every day for the rest of my life and I would feel so much better. Well this is before I woke up and realized that most Drs don't care about curing patients or finding the root cause of a disease, and way before I started doing my own research. Anyhow, I have been steadily circling the drain since I killed my thyroid. I have developed all kinds of issues since such as IBS, IC, Celiac disease, pre-diabetes, fibromyalgia-y stuff. It has been a long struggle and I am definitely nowhere near feeling better. I am outrageously fatigued all the time and have been working to get my thyroid levels on track but I still feel lousy. I found Dr. Peats work and am very interested in it because it seems to be the only stuff that makes sense. I still have many questions about it all, so I decided to pop over here and see what everyone has to say. I look forward to learning more and interacting with you all!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
violetrevolution, welcome to the forum! :welcome

I have a feeling that you are on the right track. ;)

See you around. :wavingyellow

Dan W

Hi Violet, and welcome. And I bet Charlie's right about being on the right track.

4peatssake

violetrevolution said:
Hi guys,
My name is Violet and I'm a 31 year old struggling with all kinds of health issues that are basically keeping me from living life. Basically my story goes like this: I was diagnosed with Graves disease in 2002 and went through all that entails for 4 years. My drs/endos could never get my levels right and so I took the last ones advice and went for RAI treatment in 2006. This is where my downward spiral began. Of course I thought my Dr. was giving me the best advice, and I believed him when he said that I would simply need to take a pill every day for the rest of my life and I would feel so much better. Well this is before I woke up and realized that most Drs don't care about curing patients or finding the root cause of a disease, and way before I started doing my own research. Anyhow, I have been steadily circling the drain since I killed my thyroid. I have developed all kinds of issues since such as IBS, IC, Celiac disease, pre-diabetes, fibromyalgia-y stuff. It has been a long struggle and I am definitely nowhere near feeling better. I am outrageously fatigued all the time and have been working to get my thyroid levels on track but I still feel lousy. I found Dr. Peats work and am very interested in it because it seems to be the only stuff that makes sense. I still have many questions about it all, so I decided to pop over here and see what everyone has to say. I look forward to learning more and interacting with you all!
:welcome2 to the forum violetrevolution!
So glad you have joined us!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals