• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Hi all!

Hi guys,
My name is Violet and I'm a 31 year old struggling with all kinds of health issues that are basically keeping me from living life. Basically my story goes like this: I was diagnosed with Graves disease in 2002 and went through all that entails for 4 years. My drs/endos could never get my levels right and so I took the last ones advice and went for RAI treatment in 2006. This is where my downward spiral began. Of course I thought my Dr. was giving me the best advice, and I believed him when he said that I would simply need to take a pill every day for the rest of my life and I would feel so much better. Well this is before I woke up and realized that most Drs don't care about curing patients or finding the root cause of a disease, and way before I started doing my own research. Anyhow, I have been steadily circling the drain since I killed my thyroid. I have developed all kinds of issues since such as IBS, IC, Celiac disease, pre-diabetes, fibromyalgia-y stuff. It has been a long struggle and I am definitely nowhere near feeling better. I am outrageously fatigued all the time and have been working to get my thyroid levels on track but I still feel lousy. I found Dr. Peats work and am very interested in it because it seems to be the only stuff that makes sense. I still have many questions about it all, so I decided to pop over here and see what everyone has to say. I look forward to learning more and interacting with you all!

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
violetrevolution, welcome to the forum! :welcome

I have a feeling that you are on the right track. ;)

See you around. :wavingyellow

Dan W

Hi Violet, and welcome. And I bet Charlie's right about being on the right track.

4peatssake

violetrevolution said:
Hi guys,
My name is Violet and I'm a 31 year old struggling with all kinds of health issues that are basically keeping me from living life. Basically my story goes like this: I was diagnosed with Graves disease in 2002 and went through all that entails for 4 years. My drs/endos could never get my levels right and so I took the last ones advice and went for RAI treatment in 2006. This is where my downward spiral began. Of course I thought my Dr. was giving me the best advice, and I believed him when he said that I would simply need to take a pill every day for the rest of my life and I would feel so much better. Well this is before I woke up and realized that most Drs don't care about curing patients or finding the root cause of a disease, and way before I started doing my own research. Anyhow, I have been steadily circling the drain since I killed my thyroid. I have developed all kinds of issues since such as IBS, IC, Celiac disease, pre-diabetes, fibromyalgia-y stuff. It has been a long struggle and I am definitely nowhere near feeling better. I am outrageously fatigued all the time and have been working to get my thyroid levels on track but I still feel lousy. I found Dr. Peats work and am very interested in it because it seems to be the only stuff that makes sense. I still have many questions about it all, so I decided to pop over here and see what everyone has to say. I look forward to learning more and interacting with you all!
:welcome2 to the forum violetrevolution!
So glad you have joined us!