Hey Drinkers....The case for Vitamin-Enriched Alcohol

haidut

Forum Supporter

and from Mr. Giorgi....http://haidut.me/?p=1202

Yep, taking B1, B2 and B3 before, during or after drinking is a good way to limit the risk of hangovers and longer term damage. A bit of an oxidizing agent like methylene blue can make the mix even more effective.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Throw in some NAC, too, because alcohol depletes glutathione as well.

The main benefit of NAC for alcohol protection comes from its ability to neutralize acetaldehyde. Unfortunately, alcohol is a reductant and so is NAC, so taking a hefty dosage of NAC may protect from acetaldehyde but will further exacerbate the reductive stress and actually slow down alcohol metabolism, which depends mainly on NAD/NADH ratio (which NAC lowers). Taking some niacinamide with the NAC may be a better idea than using NAC on its own and since the metabolism of acetaldehyde also depends on NAD/NADH ratio if the niacinamide dosage is big enough then taking NAC won't be needed at all. Blocking estrogen and/or administering an androgen has also been shown to increase 5-6 fold the activity of the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase (the main pathways for alcohol metabolism). If you take a hefty dose of an aromatase inhibitor you can probably drink a bottle of vodka in a few hours without ever feeling wasted. Tipsy - yes, but not drunk. Pregnenolone also helps block the sedation and drunk feeling from drinking alcohol, which is mainly due to activity of alcohol on benzodiazepine (GABA) "receptors" in the brain. But since most people drink alcohol precisely for that benzo effect, taking pregnenolone may ruin some of the fun...so the drinker should choose wisely :):

@bzmazu

sovereign369

Hello Peatarians.

I am new to this forum, but I have found so much benefit (especially with regard to the excellent (not)COVID health solutions. THANK YOU FOR THAT!

I find myself at this thread because I enjoy drinking the fruit of the vine to the fullest and have done so for all but 18 of my 57 year lifespan.

I would love to find a way to enjoy the cocktails and still maintain my bodily health while doing so! Especially as the battle for our bodies (and I daresay, for our SOULS) is on full bore. I'm already taking on the IVM, the HCQ, etc to counteract the Spike/Prion f-wittery.

Here's what I have gleaned from your responses to the idea of Thiamine-enriched alcohol.

A good pre-cocktail "cocktail" could be as follows. I just need a vague idea of ratios from the good minds out there. Am I missing anything? And any other advice is most welcome!

• VITAMIN C-1000mg (taken with the MethBlue to prevent blue anything)

• METH BLUE

• METHYLATED B VITAMIN COMPLEX (I am MTFHR)

• NADH

• NAC

Many thanks from Pamela in Western North Carolina

kyle

Unfiltered and unpasteurized beer/wine will contain vitamins naturally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals