Hershey's Busts Out The Natural Chocolate Syrup

meatbag

Wow thanks, sounds delicious! Please release your Peaty recipe e-book soon :)

L

lollipop

Wow thanks, sounds delicious! Please release your Peaty recipe e-book soon :)
Hi @meatbag, forgot to add I use refined cane sugar instead of plain sugar mainly because of taste. For some reason it tastes better to me...

Also this is a recipe I found on the forum and then @LifeGivingStore told me how she uses half fat and half sugar. I tried it and honestly liked it better than the original. What I posted is the version with half fat and sugar that I use now. Really super yummmmmy :):

Here is the one I use:

26EEBC80-9731-4B98-ABEA-4CC3AC9CFBBA.jpeg

alywest

Awesome recipe, @lisaferraro I love flourless chocolate cakes and can't wait to try this recipe! And thanks for the cane sugar suggestion. That sounds yummmmm!

Nicole W.

I will also say that when you have kids like I do, unless you're a millionaire, you have to make a lot of things yourself because processed foods are expensive as heck and I'm not totally sure why. well, I guess it's because they have to pay their CEOs so much freaking money. Or they would die. Instantly. Ok I'm shutting up now.
I’m with you on that one, food at most grocery stores is getting really expensive especially the premade bakery goods, salads, and “fresh” to go meals like lasagna or Mac and cheese. I think you might as well eat out, you wouldn’t be saving anything that’s for sure. I have kids too and I have been pumping out home made meals pretty much daily for 20 years. At some point I came to the realization that a lot of things like syrups, salad dressings, apple sauce, tomato sauce are pretty quick to make and taste way better than the store bought version filled with unfortunate ingredients. Not every recipe is a time intensive chore, sometimes a recipe would take less time to make than it would to drive to the store and get the processed version.

alywest

I’m with you on that one, food at most grocery stores is getting really expensive especially the premade bakery goods, salads, and “fresh” to go meals like lasagna or Mac and cheese. I think you might as well eat out, you wouldn’t be saving anything that’s for sure. I have kids too and I have been pumping out home made meals pretty much daily for 20 years. At some point I came to the realization that a lot of things like syrups, salad dressings, apple sauce, tomato sauce are pretty quick to make and taste way better than the store bought version filled with unfortunate ingredients. Not every recipe is a time intensive chore, sometimes a recipe would take less time to make than it would to drive to the store and get the processed version.
It's amazing how much crap they put in pre-made foods. Almost everything has at least citric acid, even the most basic canned goods. And then the potassium sorbate, at least three gums, carrageenan, and the pufa! Soybean oil in almost everything that requires oil. It's disgusting and your kids are fortunate to be eating home cooked meals. What are some of your go-to recipes?

L

lollipop

At some point I came to the realization that a lot of things like syrups, salad dressings, apple sauce, tomato sauce are pretty quick to make and taste way better than the store bought version filled with unfortunate ingredients. Not every recipe is a time intensive chore, sometimes a recipe would take less time to make than it would to drive to the store and get the processed version.
This.

L

lollipop

It's amazing how much crap they put in pre-made foods. Almost everything has at least citric acid, even the most basic canned goods. And then the potassium sorbate, at least three gums, carrageenan, and the pufa! Soybean oil in almost everything that requires oil. It's disgusting
This.

L

lollipop

Awesome recipe, @lisaferraro I love flourless chocolate cakes and can't wait to try this recipe! And thanks for the cane sugar suggestion. That sounds yummmmm!
You are welcome! It is super yummmmm. You can cut up like brownies or eat as a cake...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals