Herpes Virus

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Oregano oil orally and topically on spine along with lysine is doing nothing. Outbreaks as bad as ever. And scarring. This virus is probably one of the reasons I feel so awful.

Mary Pruter

Oregano oil orally and topically on spine along with lysine is doing nothing. Outbreaks as bad as ever. And scarring. This virus is probably one of the reasons I feel so awful.
I'm so sorry you're having such issues but thank you for letting me know this.

x-ray peat

Asked GF for her thoughts. She says it took almost a year for it to work fully and she had break-outs along the way.. I think it is a bit early to give up on it. Keep reading all the positive results people had in that youtube video I posted. That is pretty amazing for something that is supposed to be incurable.

Also I still am a bit worried about the brand of oregano you chose. There are apparently a lot of fake oreganos or non Mediterranean ones labeled as the real deal. My gf used one shipped direct from Greece. Amazon.com: ZANE HELLAS Wild Pure Greek Essential Oil of Oregano 86 Percent Minimum Carvacrol, 129 mg Carvacrol Per Serving, 1 fl oz, 30 ml: Health & Personal Care Two people wrote that they also cured their herpes with it.

Finally you may not be diluting the oregano enough if you are scarring

Hang in there

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Asked GF for her thoughts. She says it took almost a year for it to work fully and she had break-outs along the way.. I think it is a bit early to give up on it. Keep reading all the positive results people had in that youtube video I posted. That is pretty amazing for something that is supposed to be incurable.

Also I still am a bit worried about the brand of oregano you chose. There are apparently a lot of fake oreganos or non Mediterranean ones labeled as the real deal. My gf used one shipped direct from Greece. Amazon.com: ZANE HELLAS Wild Pure Greek Essential Oil of Oregano 86 Percent Minimum Carvacrol, 129 mg Carvacrol Per Serving, 1 fl oz, 30 ml: Health & Personal Care Two people wrote that they also cured their herpes with it.

Finally you may not be diluting the oregano enough if you are scarring

Hang in there

I'm definitely not going to give up. I'm gonna do it for a long time. A couple things.

1) P73 has always been known to be one of the best available sources. Also, when it burns as bad as it does, that usually is indicative that it's a good source. There's no other ingredients in it.

2) The oil isn't causing the scars, but rather the virus itself. I'm just not healing good.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I'm now getting them on my body. This pic is right above my hip.

Attachments

• 1502213326449182579615.jpg
    1502213326449182579615.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 122

Peatogenic

I am using the wild Mediterranean oil. I have been on it for about 7 days now. I have been rubbing it twice daily on my spine with coconut oil, about four drops each time. I have also been taking 4 drops orally twice a day. I had another outbreak today that was very bad. Feeling kind of doomed.

Ilovesugar, did you ever resolve this?

Birdie

This from Ray in a newsletter probably Dec 2014:

"Over-production of nitric oxide is involved in many of the symptoms of viral infections, including herpes, and the therapeutic effects of methylene blue suggests that natural resistance to viral infections might depend on maintaining a safely oxidizing redox balance.........

In the same way that dietary restriction of methionine, cysteine, and tryptophan has protective effects against aging, limiting dietary arginine (the nitric oxide precursor) seems likely to protect against many of the inflammatory and degenerative conditions that are associated with aging. The history of methylene blue might be a useful guide for understanding the roles of oxidation and reduction in physiology."

I think these same principles can be used to lessen or prevent re-occuring Shingles outbreaks, something I deal with myself.