Herpes Virus

iLoveSugar

With all my symptoms being so severe (fatigue, nerves, dizziness, sore, depressed), I am wondering if the herpes virus can be causing all of this? I have non stop reoccruent infections. Before one even heals, another will come, so it's virtually always active with me.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I will. Take it internally?

This was RP reply.

Anti-excitotoxic things are protective against both colitis and herpes virus—amantadine, progesterone, DHEA. Reducing tissue fatigue will reduce activation of the virus. I think large aspirin and lidocaine are both safe and helpful.

Not many people like to talk about herpes here I donno why. I guess the stigma or maybe they don't have it.

If you're in good health you should almost forget you have it.

When you say you have constant outbreaks do you mean genital or like little bumps on your skin?

I have the little skin bumps and their number seems to vary depending on my health and wellbeing.

It makes me itchy.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Never heard of amantadine and wouldnt know where to get it. And no idea where to get food grade lidocaine.

L

lollipop

I have shared this website with several of my clients that had problems with HV and with shingles. They had good results @iLoveSugar.

http://george-eby-research.com/html/herpes.html

Also when they had outbreaks, I suggested progest-e externally on the sores and one client had stunning results. Of course lysine has results as suggested on the platform in other threads because it helps reduce NO and Serotonin. I think if you try other substances that accomplish this, they would help, i.e. pau d'arco or maybe even lapodin because of its anti-serotonin effects. Also I think idealabs has an amantadine. You might check it out.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

What exactly is amanatadine used for? Does it lower NO and serotonin?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

The oregano guy just kinda lost me when he started talking about raw fruits and vegetables.

x-ray peat

The oregano guy just kinda lost me when he started talking about raw fruits and vegetables.
My girlfriend has been doing it for a while and I cant remember the last time she had an outbreak. She definitely didn't change her diet so I don't think that's necessary. All she does is 2-3xday puts some oregano oil/coconut oil mix under her tongue and some on her lower spine. I guess the virus is based there.

edit: I just watched the video again and looked at the comments sections. Lots and lots of success stories. Best of luck however you try to solve this.
edit2: FWIW she eats only organic and pretty healthy as well like this guy recommends but has a more balanced diet than just fruit and vegetables

Last edited:
OP
I

iLoveSugar

I'm gonna give the oregano a try. Maybe it'll help other stuff as well.

Buttercup

Oregano oil certainly is wild. It burns fiercer than fire. It for sure has effects, though. Just be prepared for it to flame absolutely everything in sight.

Turpentine is just as brutal, but leaves less detestation in its wake.

Flowers of sulphur is also good. Castor oil, too.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I've read alot of good on the oregano oil. I'm going to try and take 5 drops twice a day, as well as rub on the spine. What do I have to lose?

Bottle should arrive tomorrow.

x-ray peat

I was afraid of that. The guy from the video says that only wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano works. apparently like olive oil there are a lot of fake oregano oils out there. Also maybe the North American species is different the the Mediterranean one. I don't know if that is true or not but why add another variable that could go wrong. I gave the link to the one my GF uses in the other thread.

Lurker

I can't find the link now but saw a site linking herpes to the gut health. Might try some general gut health type stuff before going on a seek and destroy mission.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I can't find the link now but saw a site linking herpes to the gut health. Might try some general gut health type stuff before going on a seek and destroy mission.

My gut is terrible and I can't fix it for nothing. I know it's the main driving culprit here.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I am using the wild Mediterranean oil. I have been on it for about 7 days now. I have been rubbing it twice daily on my spine with coconut oil, about four drops each time. I have also been taking 4 drops orally twice a day. I had another outbreak today that was very bad. Feeling kind of doomed.

I was afraid of that. The guy from the video says that only wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano works. apparently like olive oil there are a lot of fake oregano oils out there. Also maybe the North American species is different the the Mediterranean one. I don't know if that is true or not but why add another variable that could go wrong. I gave the link to the one my GF uses in the other thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals