Here's how to see if you're hypothyroid and how to fix it

Dr. B

@Hans
Thanks for sharing this.
I’ve been curious about black cumin for a while but concerned re PUFA- you mention in the article that there’s an extract you can use instead but it appears that the link is missing- perhaps not available anymore? Let us know if there’s one you e found to be helpful. Thought I’d just check.
i think its nootropics depot they have like a pure thymoquinone extract. the thing is the black seeds contain much more than thymoquinone, they have nigellone and a bunch of other things, but if you just want the thymoquinone you can get extracts for that

Dr. B

There's no need for an efficient metabolism to be running on high heart rate.
doesnt thyroid boost heart rate, as well as adrenaline. except adrenaline will lower body temps, thyroid raises them. the metabolically poor people have high heart rate but poor thyroid function and probably poor temps

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you think this ratio is important? with my dietary calcium at 3400 and my dietary magnesium at 400 id have to supplement 1300 mg of magnesium, and im unsure if thatd break the flood gates or not
Not necessarily, but people with hypothyroidism tend to waste more magnesium and less magnesium is taken up into the cell, which allows more calcium to enter the cell, making it excited. So some people just need more Mg than others.

TheSir

doesnt thyroid boost heart rate, as well as adrenaline. except adrenaline will lower body temps, thyroid raises them. the metabolically poor people have high heart rate but poor thyroid function and probably poor temps
Yes. However, thyroid is just one gland within the metabolism. Like it is with the heart, when the metabolism is working efficiently, there is reduced need for the thyroid to work so hard. This is the case for all glands and organs within the body. They get more effect for less effort. Some think that in order to get more effect, you have to make your body put in more effort; that the more effort your body is putting in, the more robust your state of health must be. But this is, in many cases, a path to disease.