Here's a crazy before & after picture.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I got the same reaction when I posted a before and after picture about my face getting wider after vitamin k. It was true that I had gained some weight but I didn’t feel the facial changes were due to weight gain. Now that my weight is virtually the same I think it’s a better comparison. Below is me at ages 39 and 52. The first one was a few years before discovering Peat and joining this forum. Whenever we put ourselves out there we become open to criticism. I still think my face (specifically my jawline) is wider now. Obviously I’m 13 years older and aware that I look it so hopefully no one will feel the need to remind me! :)View attachment 43079View attachment 43080
Your facial structure absolutely changed!

I believe it's possible because I've seen a lot of people who follow the Weston price foundation diet & show before/after pictures of bone structure changes.

If course the most apparent ones are in kids/teens but plenty of changes in adults too.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Your facial structure absolutely changed!

I believe it's possible because I've seen a lot of people who follow the Weston price foundation diet & show before/after pictures of bone structure changes.

If course the most apparent ones are in kids/teens but plenty of changes in adults too.
The facial changes happened in my 40’s so I feel like that’s proof that we are never too old to change and people should never quit trying and just give up because of age! I certainly have more gray hair and wrinkles but we can still slow things down and make a positive impact on the aging process.