Here's a crazy before & after picture.

I'm.No.One

Alright don't be jerks but here is a picture of me before I found pro metabolic eating/ this form & after about 2 years of healing.

The almost dead looking woman on the left barely ate just out of unrealized disordered eating from being homeless as a teen.

I wasn't vegan. I didn't avoid sugar. I didn't even eat out or even that much processed food. I just didn't eat enough and was consumed by stress and environmental toxins.

(Want to know something kind of weird even that half dead looking version of me wasn't estrogen dominant? Crazy.)

The living woman on the right who looks 5 years younger even though I'm 5 years older now eats ample amounts of foods.

Am I still struggling with weird random health issues? Absolutely! However I am still doing 10,000 times better than I was. I even reversed dangerously flipped cortisol levels from severe burnout.

A scary as it might be I'd love for people to share there before and after pictures!

The photo memory function on my Google phone showed me this picture from forever ago right next to this picture that I had taken less than a week ago and it really shocked me 😳

Mematic_20220929_084149~2.jpg

Because someone will ask the tattoo & my hair are cultural, no you likey haven't heard of my culture.

joaquin

You look ten years younger in the after picture, ten years at least. This is some good news. It is good to see you having good health. May the Lord bless you with health for many more years to come.

Vanset

Agree with the previous poster. A completely different person. Good job on the progress.

Elevated cortisol and tanked E2 and testosterone from malnutrition will cause this look in a woman. You often see this kind of look of dry and wrinkly skin in raw vegan women (fruit, leaves, nuts etc.) who coincidentally often report losing their periods.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Agree with the previous poster. A completely different person. Good job on the progress.

Elevated cortisol and tanked E2 and testosterone will cause this look in a woman. You often see this kind of look of dry and wrinkly skin in raw vegan women (fruit, leaves, nuts etc.) who coincidentally often report losing their periods.
What's really crazy is I never lost my period and still ovulated like clockwork.

Sometimes I wonder if certain genetics, particularly from people whose cultures who had undergone severe starvation somehow adapt to this. Not that that's a good thing! Kind of just something I wonder about sometimes.

Like I had two children although many years before the worst picture here and I was definitely just as malnourished but both of them were 10 lb and 9 lb respectively. Like feast or famine DNA type stuff.

Vanset

What's really crazy is I never lost my period and still ovulated like clockwork.

Sometimes I wonder if certain genetics, particularly from people whose cultures who had undergone severe starvation somehow adapt to this. Not that that's a good thing! Kind of just something I wonder about sometimes.

Like I had two children although many years before the worst picture here and I was definitely just as malnourished but both of them were 10 lb and 9 lb respectively. Like feast or famine DNA type stuff.
Genes will defnitely influence what diet a person should eat, nobody would ever dare to eat a traditional Inuit diet. I don't see why they would not be able to influence how long a person can go without food. I think I have read something similar about the pacific islanders.

L_C

Looking great! So you were able to correct cortisol by just eating more?

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Looking great! So you were able to correct cortisol by just eating more?
That was a huge factor but in all honesty what really turned it around in addition to eating way more was:

.5mg cypro topically in the evenings

325-650mg aspirin daily

A high quality grounding sheet

Going to bed before 10pm no matter what.

Just to say I don't think the above would have helped without my food intake & I do believe eventually my eating habits would have resulted in fixed corset levels, but I feel like I was so far over the ledge that my body physically needed help climbing back up beyond what food alone could do if that makes sense.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

SamYo123

Take another picture in sunlight like the first one

inside and outside photos always look different

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Take another picture in sunlight like the first one

inside and outside photos always look different
The sunshine isn't going to show that my face is secretly emaciated again.

Here's another comparison in the same lighting, although the one on the right isn't as recent.

The one on the left was from 2019. The one they're right was from 2021.
Screenshot_20220929-190222.png

But here's an entire video of me in the sunshine, although it's from 5 months ago:

View: https://youtu.be/iltPP0y-pjc

Last edited:
OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

That’s amazing!
Thanks! It's crazy to see honestly, I'd never believed it honestly. Like at that point I would have just been defensive saying I was "naturally skinny" kinda deal.

eimearrose

The sunshine isn't going to show that my face is secretly emaciated again.

Here's another comparison in the same lighting, although the one on the right isn't as recent.

The one on the left was from 2019. The one they're right was from 2021. View attachment 42923

But here's an entire video of me in the sunshine, although it's from 5 months ago:

View: https://youtu.be/iltPP0y-pjc

Holy ***t these pics show the drastic improvement even more. You look two decades younger. Well done for turning your health around!

EnergeticLeo

Super inspiring!! I too have found great benefit in 0.5 mg cyproheptadine before bed, especially for improving my appetite and allowing me to eat enough calories to recover.

Ras

You put on fat, so of course you look younger. What's the revelation here?

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

You put on fat, so of course you look younger. What's the revelation here?
There are a couple revelations here:

1.) You seem to be a little bit of an as*hole that doesn't like when people share a success story.

2.) I just wanted to share how far I'd come because it's pretty ******* shocking.

3.) Lastly, I didn't just "put on weight" I completely changed my body right down to hormonal functions. If people "just gaining weight" helped them heal in such radical ways the world would be a much healthier place.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Super inspiring!! I too have found great benefit in 0.5 mg cyproheptadine before bed, especially for improving my appetite and allowing me to eat enough calories to recover.
It for sure was an important tool in my recovery.

Although I don't like using it internally, I think that actually had contributed to a few of the issues I'm currently working through.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals