Here is why Pfizer asked for 50+ years to release vaccine study data...

L

Lord Cola

And did you hear the ex-minister statement at the end of the inteview? He basically said - "who I am to believe, my own eyes or your studies?"
LOL, when it suits them it is all about data. When it does not, it is all about "anecdotes" (what doctors call personal observation/reports).
Yes, ridiculous, and the shameless false dichotomy of: "get injected or you are responsible for 20 million deaths!" they keep repeating as if instructed to do so.

imcoconut

It is not 21720 participants. That is the number of people who got the vaccine. The other 21k+ were in the placebo group.

@haidut, how sure are you about the 5% number. I don't think that the 1223 deaths are from the case group of ~21k that received the vaccine in the pfizer clinical trial. I think it's coming from the total doses of their vaccine administered over the Dec 2020 - Feb 2021 window, which is a much larger number.

The results of the clinical trial you linked were published on Dec 10 2020, while the "Relevant Cases" of n = ~42k with ~1k fatalities in the FOIA doc are from Dec 1 2020 through Feb 28 2021. Already the ~42k FOIA adverse events is 2x the size of the group that received the vaccine in the clinical trial.

On page 6 of the FOIA document it looks like they redacted the total number of doses shipped (bottom of page, says "(b)(4)"). Also obviously more doses are shipped than are administered. But elsewhere I was able to find an estimate of ~10 million pfizer doses administered from middle of dec 2020 to middle of jan 2021 (Anaphylaxis After Vaccination for COVID-19 in the US). If we just simply scale that 30 day window linearly to estimate the true number of doses administered over FOIA document period we get ~30 million (could actually be greater as in the early period of dose administrtion daily rate could be increasing).

Obviously I could be missing something, but if this is the case then the death rate would be much lower, correct?

P.S. really appreciate all the research you do and knowledge you share. I'm sure you know it's been tremendously helpful over the years (including to to a lot of people who don't even post here - like me).

Rasaari

You are correct? It turns out Pfizer has redacted/omitted the actual number of vaccinations on which this report is based. They do say that the 150K+ ae is a subset of a larger set and they only selected the more serious ae for reporting as well as only those that matches some workflow criteria. So, we don't know the total number of AE reported to Pfizer, and we don't know the total population set, which the numbers in that report are based on. @Fred said that this is basically akin to Pfizer releasing their own version of VAERS, but it is actually more reliable than VAERS as the numbers Pfizer reports in this filing are more or less "vetted", while the claim exist that not much report validation occurs for VAERS.
Thanks. Some people seem to be thinking that those 42k where the test subjects divided into placebo and injected, making the death toll quite high... 5,8%
Now unto waiting those 390 000 other pages...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, how sure are you about the 5% number. I don't think that the 1223 deaths are from the case group of ~21k that received the vaccine in the pfizer clinical trial. I think it's coming from the total doses of their vaccine administered over the Dec 2020 - Feb 2021 window, which is a much larger number.

The results of the clinical trial you linked were published on Dec 10 2020, while the "Relevant Cases" of n = ~42k with ~1k fatalities in the FOIA doc are from Dec 1 2020 through Feb 28 2021. Already the ~42k FOIA adverse events is 2x the size of the group that received the vaccine in the clinical trial.

On page 6 of the FOIA document it looks like they redacted the total number of doses shipped (bottom of page, says "(b)(4)"). Also obviously more doses are shipped than are administered. But elsewhere I was able to find an estimate of ~10 million pfizer doses administered from middle of dec 2020 to middle of jan 2021 (Anaphylaxis After Vaccination for COVID-19 in the US). If we just simply scale that 30 day window linearly to estimate the true number of doses administered over FOIA document period we get ~30 million (could actually be greater as in the early period of dose administrtion daily rate could be increasing).

Obviously I could be missing something, but if this is the case then the death rate would be much lower, correct?

P.S. really appreciate all the research you do and knowledge you share. I'm sure you know it's been tremendously helpful over the years (including to to a lot of people who don't even post here - like me).

See the posts further down the thread, they explain more. It is not 5%, basically the percent deaths is currently unknown as Pfizer has deliberately redacted the number of distributed vaccines in the 90 day period, or maybe even the specific number of vaccinated in that period.

mostlylurking

In the saidreport, there were 1223 deaths from 42086 people reported worldwide during EUA. Hence, the fatality is about 2.9%. Still :shock:

@haidut

Dr Noack Murdered 4 Days After Posting This Vid on How Graphene Hydroxide Nano-razors Destroy Body

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iwz6uDOU7tcG/

his wife's eulogy
Wife of Dr Andreas Noack Reports His Murder 4 Days After Vid on Nano-razors of Graphene Hydroxide

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7JAtY5eVlnw1/

one-atom thick graphene hydroxide slicers are suspended in the vax, causing embolisms.
Dr Pablo Campra, Almeira University, Spain August 2021 study... espanol version: MICROSCOPIA_DE_VIAL_CORMINATY_DR_CAMPRA_FIRMA_E_1_fusionado.pdf
english version: FINAL_VERSIÓN_CAMPRA_REPORT_DETECTION_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES.pdf

Z

Zsazsa

I liked how the interviewer highlighted that the v4xx victims are to blame on governamental decisions, but the ex-minister just ignored it and asked

- Whom are we gonna blame for the 20 Mi deaths?
- The virus!

CreakyJoints

@haidut

Dr Noack Murdered 4 Days After Posting This Vid on How Graphene Hydroxide Nano-razors Destroy Body [...]
1638818437363.png

I'm not sure I've seen the videos, but I'm kind of surprised to see this.

If anyone is curious, I am in the UK. Here is the Communications Act of 2003, which details what "incitement to hatred" might entail, and here is the EU Charter it refers to - I actually thought that the UK was no longer party to these charters since it had left, the EU, but perhaps that was an overly simplistic way of looking at it. The relevant details are in Article 21.

BitChute is perhaps not the bastion of free speech people might have thought it was? Or are these videos legitimately inciting hatred in the way described? Or perhaps it is simply the uploader who is the issue, and the videos themselves are available elsewhere on BitChute?

yerrag

That may have been true a long time ago. Now, you won't find better goys anywhere else than in the English speaking countries, especially people in their 20s to their 50s.
This is true.

Their miseducation is mostly complete.

I didn't feel that way when I lived in the US. I thought there were many civic-minded people. Back then, the Sierra Club was a true grassroots and environmental group not yet taken over by Zionist influence, and there were many members that were truly involved. They weren't useful idots for the Zionist elite.

That has all changed. The Sierra Club, John Muir rolling in his grave,is now a Zionist front.

It will be hard for a society based on morality to take its swagger back. It took many centuries to build, but just a generation or two and a few decades for it to be lost.

Perhaps what the Zionists are doing to Christian and heterosexual whites now is just the final nail in the coffin.

Just for the record, I don't see the kind of organic activism (as contrasted to the kind like BLM funded by rich Zionists) in Africa and in Asia that spoke of an influential educated middle class that cared for achieving and maintaining a society with a steady moral compass, and which could check the abuses of government and its elites. It hasn't gotten to that level yet. Asia did not produce any Julian Assange nor a John Snowden. For sure there were many Asians and Africans that shared their ideals, but the structure wasn't there to make them heard. Still, I don't even know if that structure exists anymore in the West. Media now serves the state as their Pravda unashamedly, and what we just lack is the formalization of state churches that sanction every inhumane act the state does. Our churches and media no longer act as our protectors from state abuse. They are at best silent and at worst complicit in state abuses.

Last edited:

Drareg

The German "Corona-Ausschuss" discussed the European contracts in session 81. A couple of things were noteworthy:

1. Belgian law is applicable and according to a Belgian law firm the contracts are null and void. (To deliver a bad, poorly tested product + getting indemnification is too much of a bad thing to be legally binding.)
2. falsus procurator: According to the letter of attorney the European commission was not authorized by the member states to grant indemnification. It was specifically excluded. There were more questions regarding the authorization of the European Commission, but this gets too complicated.
3. ultra vires: The European Commission was also acting without a legal basis. Health politics is business of the member states.

I couldn't find an English version. Here is a link to the German video. It starts around the 4 h : 50 min mark.
Thanks.
Most member states suspended their constitutions, I’m not sure what this implies legally, there could be a loophole with broader EU legislation being aligned in member states to allow for federal decision making albeit temporarily, the constitution isn’t there to hinder this, whether or not you have legal recourse after the constitution is brought back into play is another discussion, can you be prosecuted whilst said constitutional guidelines were not in force.

It would be interesting to know if the human rights charter/law is also involved here, I suspect it is, the UK has left the EU but one of brexit deal stipulations was to adhere to human rights law, the UK are looking to leave this pact and this would be a real break away, the EU will be hysterical if they do. When laws are aligned in every nation state it’s de facto the same entity, my suspicion is the ruling class have corrupted the human rights charter to suit there one world agenda.

Drareg

The interview is in English. That former minister is a perfect example why you never trust a govt official. When pressed into a corner by the interviewer about the studies showing no reduction of transmission even in fully vaccinated, the ex-minister basically thew his arms up in the air and said something along the lines of "But...but...but...my owns eyes saw that in Dubai and Israel all these people are crammed into small spaces and still very low number of cases. Who am I to believe, my own eyes or "your" studies?!"

HAhahahahahahah.
So this is how it works, apparently. When we believe our own eyes and report something, the medical cabal dismisses that as "anecdotal" and refers to studies "disproving" our claims. However, when the medical cabal is presented with studies contradicting their claims, they immediately counter that they believe their own eyes more than "our" studies. In other words, the plebs do what they are told and dare not exhibit any sign of reason/consistency/etc. Only the anointed can interpret reality...in any way they please.
"Cases" , it’s not clear outside America if they adjusted the PCR cycle for vaccinated, in America they lowered the cycle threshold as we know, nobody seems to want ask these questions.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Dr Noack Murdered 4 Days After Posting This Vid on How Graphene Hydroxide Nano-razors Destroy Body

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iwz6uDOU7tcG/

his wife's eulogy
Wife of Dr Andreas Noack Reports His Murder 4 Days After Vid on Nano-razors of Graphene Hydroxide

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7JAtY5eVlnw1/

one-atom thick graphene hydroxide slicers are suspended in the vax, causing embolisms.
Dr Pablo Campra, Almeira University, Spain August 2021 study... espanol version: MICROSCOPIA_DE_VIAL_CORMINATY_DR_CAMPRA_FIRMA_E_1_fusionado.pdf
english version: FINAL_VERSIÓN_CAMPRA_REPORT_DETECTION_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES.pdf

Terrible! It reminds me of how Dr. Mullis (inventor or PCR) died rather unexpectedly a few months before the "pandemic" started in early 2020, and soon after giving interviews saying the PCR test is useless as a diagnostic tool if the cycle threshold is too high. Coincidence or not, he died of "pneumonia"...with the same symptoms now ascribed to COVID-19.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Yes, ridiculous, and the shameless false dichotomy of: "get injected or you are responsible for 20 million deaths!" they keep repeating as if instructed to do so.
This, itself was a lie. I wish the interviewer had pressed him for a source. The "official," publicly available count is still under 5.3 Million, as of this writing-

So, either he's casually inflating that figure by roughly 300%, or he is citing a source that isn't publicly available, and apparently, much higher than those numbers.

Of course, since none of these figures are based on autopsies, but instead on fraudulent methodology designed to radically up the numbers, he is on very shaky ground indeed.

tankasnowgod

The interview is in English. That former minister is a perfect example why you never trust a govt official. When pressed into a corner by the interviewer about the studies showing no reduction of transmission even in fully vaccinated, the ex-minister basically thew his arms up in the air and said something along the lines of "But...but...but...my owns eyes saw that in Dubai and Israel all these people are crammed into small spaces and still very low number of cases. Who am I to believe, my own eyes or "your" studies?!"

HAhahahahahahah.
So this is how it works, apparently. When we believe our own eyes and report something, the medical cabal dismisses that as "anecdotal" and refers to studies "disproving" our claims. However, when the medical cabal is presented with studies contradicting their claims, they immediately counter that they believe their own eyes more than "our" studies. In other words, the plebs do what they are told and dare not exhibit any sign of reason/consistency/etc. Only the anointed can interpret reality...in any way they please.
Right?

I heard Yusef El make a similar point. They constantly say "Trust the Science!" and "Listen to the Experts!" But when an "expert" comes out and challenges any part of the "official" narrative, he or she is mocked, censored, deplatformed, and ridiculed. It doesn't matter if it's a practicing doctor, a researcher, a former Pfizer VP, the inventor of the PCR test, or the inventor of mRNA technology. They clearly don't know more than Bureaucrats and "journalists," which today means little more than pretty or handsome talking head, or clickbait writer.

Did anyone at "The Party in the Ozarks" die? Get seriously ill? Even catch a cold? I doubt it, as there was no reporting on it.

What about the Paddleboarder that was fined in Malibu?

Silly.

We are at a point where Nicki Minaj has more credibility than the self appointed "Covid Experts."

Sanjay simply stated the vaccines don’t cause swollen testicles. That’s it. No evidence. Basically Sanjay is making this stuff up out of thin air. This is irresponsible medical journalism at its finest. Listen to him. He cites no evidence. He simply says the vaccines don’t cause this. That’s opposite to what the primary evidence (VAERS) says. Doesn’t seem to matter to him.

Fauci couldn’t resist commenting. He’s full of ****. “No evidence that it happens.” Are you kidding me? He’s a buffoon. He never even looked for the evidence that was in plain sight the entire time. This is how all this misinformation happens.

It’s right there. There are line items for miscarriage, testicular pain/swelling. All the stuff Fauci said the vaccine didn’t cause… it’s all there in plain sight: miscarriages, menstrual disorders, testicular pain/swelling, erectile dysfunction, vaginal/uterine hemorrhage, etc.

All the evidence shows that all the experts were wrong and Nicki is right​

Instead of people issuing opinions on whether vaccines cause orchitis or not, isn’t it time for us to look at the scientific data?

Did anyone produce any evidence that her cousin’s friend was lying? Nope.

That’s our first clue that she’s telling the truth.

So I did a full investigation in VAERS and posted the result. But because it started heavily trending, Twitter censored it within hours of posting.

J.R.K

Indeed who is really responsible? This level of death is incorrigible and unfortunately will probably be viewed as collateral damage for something that a psychopathological ruling class need to advance towards their ultimate goal.
This gives a pretty good overview of where they want us to go, and the game of continually moving the goalposts to go back to normal.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A1i3YtzVzKXf/

Herbie

My boomer father still believes that the virus is still much worse than any vaccine. That’s the problem, the media and governments made the fear of the virus so strong and so real for people and made the vaccine appear to be “amazing” no matter how dangerous it is.

Virus=bad
Vaccine=good

It’s that black and white programming in people’s slush domes that snuffs out any thinking or speaking of anything else.

yerrag

My boomer father still believes that the virus is still much worse than any vaccine. That’s the problem, the media and governments made the fear of the virus so strong and so real for people and made the vaccine appear to be “amazing” no matter how dangerous it is.

Virus=bad
Vaccine=good

It’s that black and white programming in people’s slush domes that snuffs out any thinking or speaking of anything else.
Sorry to say, but he's a nitwit. He is following the script as fed to him by society's programming, reinforced daily by the low hanging fruit of censored and lying media - social and broadcast and printed - without him even pausing, breathing, thinking, and wondering " hmmm...something's fishy. I'm going to look into it. I'll ask around. I'll access non-mainstream sources and give them equal access to my mind. I won't keep going to Disneyland year after year."

Don't feel too bad. I'm surrounded by nitwits as well in my circle. I only got one conversion from nitwit to enlightened since COVID began. A friend had to be hospitalized for COVID to see with his own eyes confirmation of what I've been telling him about. But he could have died though when the highly toxic Remdisivir was used on him- for merely testing positive and his wife and son, in their love for him and in their ignorance and cluelessness, got him slotted into a hospital room, where his suspected COVID case became a kidney issue (from using Remdisivir), and where a dialysis machine had to be used on him. But this is what hospitals do- getting a healthy individual sicker first by poisoning him, so more money can be milked from him, before finally discharging him by mere symptom elimination. But discharged patients are gonna be in Hotel California mode - as you can never leave - the hospital system - until you die in its ICU.

You're never leaving the hospital in better shape (unless it's an accident or terrible personal injury from weapons).

My friend finally called me to let me know he finally understood what I've been telling him the past two years. He never opened a link nor a video I would send him before he got confined. Everybody else he knows believes the lie, and he couldn't fathom that a very very small minority could be right. There's no lemming genes in us, but it is truly amazing many act that way.

Last edited:

Herbie

@yerrag Yeah he’s above average intelligence, impressive memory recall like Ray, successful white collar career, can rebuild a car engine and build a house but not witted enough to break through the vales of the mainstream. He was against Vietnam conscription admitted that the CIA probably ousted the prime minster that stoped conscription which stopped him from going there but he doesn’t see how nothing ever changed.

I’ve gone way further then him in knowing the reality, I just had the right circumstances to get here. I mean I’ve had a harder life then him which pushed me beyond.

sweetpeat

Sorry to say, but he's a nitwit. He is following the script as fed to him by society's programming, reinforced daily by the low hanging fruit of censored and lying media - social and broadcast and printed - without him even pausing, breathing, thinking, and wondering " hmmm...something's fishy. I'm going to look into it. I'll ask around. I'll access non-mainstream sources and give them equal access to my mind. I won't keep going to Disneyland year after year."

Don't feel too bad. I'm surrounded by nitwits as well in my circle. I only got one conversion from nitwit to enlightened since COVID began. A friend had to be hospitalized for COVID to see with his own eyes confirmation of what I've been telling him about. But he could have died though when the highly toxic Remdisivir was used on him- for merely testing positive and his wife and son, in their love for him and in their ignorance and cluelessness, got him slotted into a hospital room, where his suspected COVID case became a kidney issue (from using Remdisivir), and where a dialysis machine had to be used on him. But this is what hospitals do- getting a healthy individual sicker first by poisoning him, so more money can be milked from him, before finally discharging him by mere symptom elimination. But discharged patients are gonna be in Hotel California mode - as you can never leave - the hospital system - until you die in its ICU.

You're never leaving the hospital in better shape (unless it's an accident or terrible personal injury from weapons).

My friend finally called me to let me know he finally understood what I've been telling him the past two years. He never opened a link nor a video I would send him before he got confined. Everybody else he knows believes the lie, and he couldn't fathom that a very very small minority could be right. There's no lemming genes in us, but it is truly amazing many act that way.
Amazing story about your friend, and that he lived to tell the tale. It's unfortunate that this will be the only way a lot of people's eyes will be opened, when either they or their loved ones are harmed by either the vaccine or incompetence of care.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom