Here Is How To Get EBooks From Google Books For Free

Groovy! And don't listen when those capitalist pigs say that you're destroying the incentive for future creation, that's just FBI propaganda.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

milk

By all means give money to Ray Peat. But scrupulosity over arbitrary laws against making copies of media? C'mon now.

milk

I live in Brazil, where world-record taxation makes certain media particularly expensive and, mostly due to the same taxation, makes folks in the lower income brackets particularly poor.

So everyone pirates the s#%t out of everything.

Nowadays there are "legal" services like Netflix (with its bad, limited, middlebrow movie selection) and Spotify (the record industry's way of making up for the demise of CDs, and as with the former system the actual musicians get a very, very small share of the profits; but it's great if you like blaring ads between songs as you're listening to an album), but piracy (torrents, Soulseek) is still the superior way of acquiring media.

All the people I know that have really good taste pirate a lot.

If everyone just bought the content, the price would drop and it would become affordable, the vast majority of the world just pirates everything, im just saying on both a moral and societal level, its bad and we would all be better off and wealthier if people just didn't steal. Blockchain will solve this problem soon enough.

burtlancast

I reckon pirating health books is perfectly fine. No monopoly should exist when it comes to health, even literary ones.

Movies, games and software are another matter.

Atman

After watching this video: , I was able to download Ray Peat's Progesterone in orthomolecular medicine (1993) book. Amazing, isn't it? Now we can improve our knowledge level. I can not even express how glad I am right now!

Here is the download to that Ray Peat's book: Library Genesis

I uploaded all of his books to archive.org some time ago:

User Account

milk

"Piracy" is a scare-word for the act of creating, distributing or acquiring a copy of a copyrighted piece of media.

"Copyright infringement" would be the proper term. "Infringement" still sounds pretty naughty, doesn't it? But if you read about, say, the infamous Mickey Mouse Protection Act, it might make you reconsider your stance.

Copying certainly is not "stealing". I am not taking something from you and thereby depriving you of it. You still have your thing. And now I have a copy of it. No one loses out.

I'm still researching the issue. These are just some thoughts. As I said, all the best people I know pirate, and it would be silly to think, puritanically, that they are wrong in doing so.

Again: I have lived my whole life with little money in a country where a lot of media tends to be sadistically expensive, much more so than it is in first world countries, particularly when one takes into account the relation between the cost of things and our average income. So I'm really not too big on sanctimonious condemnations of digital piracy.

Groovy! And don't listen when those capitalist pigs say that you're destroying the incentive for future creation, that's just FBI propaganda.
Oh nice. Chicago or Austrian? It's especially funny when y'all claim charity works better than welfare systems, and then you don't even think a rock band can survive on donations.

Its interesting to think about, but at the end of the day, whichever countries have the best intellectual property protections will attract the creators and have the most advanced economies.
hahahahahahahahahahhahah a hah hahahahah

SIAE - Wikipedia

hahahahahahhahaha

Blockchain will solve this problem soon enough.

Do you mean blockchain will lead to a LESS distributed ownership?

hahahahahahahahahahhahah a hah hahahahah

SIAE - Wikipedia

hahahahahahhahaha

Do you mean blockchain will lead to a LESS distributed ownership?
From reading that wiki article, it sounds like a very dysfunctional system
it will embed code into digital media that will lock it until u pay, and u will be paying the artist directly so they can set the price to anything they want.

"Piracy" is a scare-word for the act of creating, distributing or acquiring a copy of a copyrighted piece of media.

"Copyright infringement" would be the proper term. "Infringement" still sounds pretty naughty, doesn't it? But if you read about, say, the infamous Mickey Mouse Protection Act, it might make you reconsider your stance.

Copying certainly is not "stealing". I am not taking something from you and thereby depriving you of it. You still have your thing. And now I have a copy of it. No one loses out.

I'm still researching the issue. These are just some thoughts. As I said, all the best people I know pirate, and it would be silly to think, puritanically, that they are wrong in doing so.

Again: I have lived my whole life with little money in a country where a lot of media tends to be sadistically expensive, much more so than it is in first world countries, particularly when one takes into account the relation between the cost of things and our average income. So I'm really not too big on sanctimonious condemnations of digital piracy.
Im not saying u end up in the seventh circle of hell if u use torrents, im just saying the creator has the right to their creation and this right is what is stolen when it is copied without consent, and that you get more creations when that is upheld. My original point was that if people just thought about it for a second, it would happen a lot less.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals