Here Is How To Get EBooks From Google Books For Free

jitsmonkey

the sharing of this find is appreciated. thank you.
Frankly I don't know the current status of Ray's book sales
I know there were issues with distribution a while back.

At the end of the day if you can buy his book from him (you can find this out by emailing him via his website)
I think we should support him and buy his books from him considering all he has
contributed.

Amazoniac

Kartoffel

I just got two recently published books i need for university that are not in our library yet. Thanks man!

Amazoniac

in the event many if not most don't actually watch the video
its worth saying ray should be supported and his books purchased
For sure. But one can also renew the newsletter subscription in advance for the following 80 years.
__
Out of curiosity, you opened Google or Youtube and typed "google books free"? This is like arriving at the bank and asking an employee how to rob it. Can you at least type it on Yahoo so that it isn't as uncomfortable? Perhaps they even help you out.

OP
Mr. God of Cars
the sharing of this find is appreciated. thank you.
Frankly I don't know the current status of Ray's book sales
I know there were issues with distribution a while back.

At the end of the day if you can buy his book from him (you can find this out by emailing him via his website)
contributed.
What is his email? In his websites, it is stated he removed his email address to prevent spam or messages overload.

OP
Mr. God of Cars
For sure. But one can also renew the newsletter subscription in advance for the following 80 years.
__
Out of curiosity, you opened Google or Youtube and typed "google books free"? This is like arriving at the bank and asking an employee how to rob it. Can you at least type it on Yahoo so that it isn't as uncomfortable? Perhaps they even help you out.
If you are talking to me, then the answer is that I wanted a way to access books for free because in almost every field there are lifehacks, so I knew I would find something related to ebooks.

burtlancast

The video assumes any google book can be found on Libgen, which is far from being the case.

There's a whole more books to be accessed on both Scribd and the internet archive.

OP
Mr. God of Cars
The video assumes any google book can be found on Libgen, which is far from being the case.

There's a whole more books to be accessed on both Scribd and the internet archive.
I think every Google book is downloadable if you put the correct title and the author on libgen. I haven't tried it out, but books one those two other websites may also be downloadable on libgen or others such as sci-hub.cc.

burtlancast

I think every Google book is downloadable if you put the correct title and the author on libgen. I haven't tried it out, but books one those two other websites may also be downloadable on libgen or others such as sci-hub.cc.

Believe me, not all of them are on libgen; but one can always fetch the showed pages inside your navigator's internet cache and assemble them into a pdf.

Otherwise, internet archive has a wealth of contemporary health books available to borrow without charge on their digital service.

L

lollipop

contributed.
I did that - sent a check to his address for all the books and added more for shipping - more than needed and waited patiently. They arrived months later. I renew my newsletter months in advance and haven’t counted. I just keep sending money periodically. I like @Amazoniac’s suggestion to renew for 80 yrs :):

If a box was sitting on the sidewalk with someone else's name on it, would you take it? I bet many people who pirate wouldn't take it, yet they don't think twice when it's just a few clicks of their mouse.

TheDrumGuy

If a box was sitting on the sidewalk with someone else's name on it, would you take it? I bet many people who pirate wouldn't take it, yet they don't think twice when it's just a few clicks of their mouse.

You wouldn't download a car.

libgen doesn't have all the books in google books...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals