Here Is How To Drink 1 Liter Of Cow Milk At Once Without Feeling Cold

Aymen

I used to feel cold, have slow mood, lethargy, pee frequently whenever i drink 1 liter of milk at once. Now as you know in summer the weather is hot and temperature is above 37° so drinking 1 liter of milk at once doesn't cause me all the bad symptoms i mentioned. My solution is for cold weather when the temperature is 20° or maybe less, i will try the 3 methods in winter and see if they work or not.

So from september until today here is what i did:
Method 1: drink 1 liter of milk at once (room temperature) and go expose my full body to the sun, 15-30 minutes lying on my back (not on my stomach because digestion become worse) and all the bad symptoms dissappear.
Method 2: drink 1 liter of milk at once (room temperature) and go for a 15-30 minutes walk and all the bad symptoms dissappear, i also use moderate speed walking.
Method 3: drink 1 liter of milk at once (room temperature) and wear heavy clothes and cover your hands and wear socks, after 30 minutes all the bad symptoms disappear.

Note: you can combine method 1 and method 2 together, for example walk 15-30 minutes in the sun and do the method 3 at night.
If it's in the fridge then warm it fast in a stovetop.

I hope this works for you too, i usually have my first liter of milk in 12 pm and the second liter at 20 pm and sleep at 22:30 pm without waking up to pee at night.
It will be best to drink 2 cups of milk every 2 hours than drinking 1 liter at once, i tried this with and without having extra sugar and it worked too.

I think method 1 works because sunlight raises my body temperature, warm me and sunlight increases dopamine too.
I think method 2 works because moderate speed walking increases my heart rate, warm me and physical activity increases dopamine so that's why the slow mood effect of drinking milk dissappears after walking.
I think dopamine lowers the opioid like dffects of milk protein.

Give it a try and let me know your results.

thank you.

I drink maybe 300mL or so of milk at one time and adding a little salt seems to help a lot. Drinking a liter at once is a bit too much perhaps

OP
A

Aymen

thank you.

I drink maybe 300mL or so of milk at one time and adding a little salt seems to help a lot. Drinking a liter at once is a bit too much perhaps
Yeah it's, some people here can't just drink 2 cups every 2 hours if they are in office job or universities where it seems hard to drink milk in front of other employees/students so they can try these methods when they can only drink 1 liter at once. Drinking 2 cups every 2 hours doesn't cause bad symptoms to me.

shine

Why wouldn't you be able to drink milk in front of other employees/students?
Is there a "no milk drinking in front of others" behaviour code in offices/university that I am not aware of?

OP
A

Aymen

Why wouldn't you be able to drink milk in front of other employees/students?
Is there a "no milk drinking in front of others" behaviour code in offices/university that I am not aware of?
No rules, have you tried to drink milk in public?
No one do this at work so it will seem weird to them, it may depends on where you live and people's views about milk.
My previous answer were just an example but my solutions were just for avoiding the bad symptoms when drinking 1 liter at once.

boris

I had a wide range of reactions from drinking milk in public. Most people find it interesting or funny, one time someone got angry. But everyone has some kind of reaction to it. We're living in weird times ;).

I think you really shouldn't care if other people judge you, but I can honestly see how it can be detrimental in a work environment.

gaze

or you can just put the milk in a coffee mug and pretend its coffee, or actually put some coffee in there. Drinking milk and coffee is acceptable, but just milk and people think your a psychopath

OP
A

Aymen

or you can just put the milk in a coffee mug and pretend its coffee, or actually put some coffee in there. Drinking milk and coffee is acceptable, but just milk and people think your a psychopath
Yeah that's the point.

OP
A

Aymen

I had a wide range of reactions from drinking milk in public. Most people find it interesting or funny, one time someone got angry. But everyone has some kind of reaction to it. We're living in weird times ;).

I think you really shouldn't care if other people judge you, but I can honestly see how it can be detrimental in a work environment.
I personally never tried to drink it in public, my family thinks i'm weird and milk is for kids, let alone a work environment or public places.:grumpy:

R J

No rules, have you tried to drink milk in public?
No one do this at work so it will seem weird to them, it may depends on where you live and people's views about milk.
My previous answer were just an example but my solutions were just for avoiding the bad symptoms when drinking 1 liter at once.

What dystopian territory do you live in where drinking milk in public makes you weird
My gosh....

R J

I don’t want to live in a society where I have to pretend I’m drinking coffee when I’m actually drinking milk. It’s not worth it , that’s a sign it’s time to scuttle the planet and start a new cycle

R J

Someone... got... angry... at you... for drinking milk in public?

boris

No worries :lol: he was clearly irritated during his initial reaction, but he got over it after a second.

grithin

I tried that but a coworker found out that my coffee thermos contained just pure milk, so he stabbed me.

When you stretch the capacity of the stomach, which is lower in winter, you might encounter either unintended premature stomach evacuation into the small intestines, or you might encounter various other inflammation causing issues events. Low inflammation might account for feeling cold and mood issues (sudden demand for energy). Or it could also be that processing the milk (manufacturing enzymes and acid) depletes energy.

Have you tried heating the milk to body temp? Taking bile or enzymes with the milk?

I'm very aware of how dangerous mildly upsetting public onlookers is, so perhaps you might want to try expanding your stomach capacity by drinking 1-2 gallons of milk at once - that way you can consume all your milk for the next 1-4 days in private without the risk of public disapproval.

BearWithMe

I drink milk directly from milk carton basically everywhere I go.

Why do you care so much about opinion of some random people in public? Your health and your metabolism is more imporant than that.

Brundle

What dystopian territory do you live in where drinking milk in public makes you weird

1627327069461.png

But seriously, people do find it weird in some places to drink milk as an adult. It makes you seem either naïve or sinister.
I blame Hollywood movies, myself: