HERE COME THE CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS, “FOR THE GOOD OF THE PLANET”

Perry Staltic

That's just one aspect (TSI) of solar activity that some use to try to discredit the idea that the sun doesn't drive earth's climate. It's much harder to discredit the idea that decreased sunspot activity is a big driver of earth's climate. There is a strong correlation between periods of low sunspot activity and cooler climate.

NASA has forecast that solar cycle 25 (the one we are now entering) will be the weakest in 200 years, comparable to the Dalton Minimum during the Little Ice Age. The hypothesis is that with fewer sunspots there is less solar wind reaching earth to deflect galactic cosmic rays from reaching earth's atmosphere. The cosmic rays cause nucleation in the atmosphere that result in more clouds and thus cooler temps. They also disrupt the jet stream, which causes more erratic weather in the northern hemisphere.

There is also a strong correlation between increased cosmic rays and explosive volcanic activity, the kind that ejects material high into the stratosphere to block the sun. The "year without a summer" (1816 I think) occurred during the cool period of the Dalton Minimum a year after the catastrophic eruption of Mt Tambora.

Perry Staltic

It's so ridiculous how they think they can say it was within 0.02°C of being the warmest July in the era of instrumental measurements. Most of that era used wet bulb thermometers of which the accuracy was probably 1*C. You can't get a 0.02*C resolution with a 1*C accuracy. Also, for most of the 140-year temperature record, 90-95% of the earth's surface did not have temperature measuring stations. So how do they know what the temps were in those places? They don't; they just make up the data using computer models. And they constantly alter historical data, so they can come up with any number they want.

Birdie

https://www.lavoisier.com.au/articl...imate-change/climate-corruption-lavoisier.pdf

The Western Climate Establishment is cheating:

Official thermometers are overwhelmingly in warm localities such as near air conditioner exhaust vents, buildings, concrete, tarmac, or asphalt.

•  Officials hide the Argo data, which shows the world’s oceans are cooling.

•  They ignore hundreds of thousands of weather balloon results that show the
    climate models overestimate future warming by at least 300%.

•  Climate scientists frequently point to the last 130 years of global warming, but don’t mention the full story: the planet started warming before 1700, over a century before humans started pumping out meaningful amounts of CO2.

•  Leading authors publish a crucial graph with a deceptive colour scheme that imitates the results they wish they’d got. Why did a leading peer-reviewed climate journal publish such a naked and childish attempt at cheating?

•  The Russian, Chinese and Indian climate establishments, which are financially independent of the western climate establishment, are all skeptical. As are many scientists from other branches of science, and many retired climate scientists (who no longer have anything to lose by speaking their minds).

Old Irenaeus

I've noticed just over the past couple of weeks all the corporate overlords (Google/Amazon etc.) starting putting climate/emissions stuff everywhere. flights.google.com tells you the CO2 emissions of the flights you might purchase. Google maps puts a little leaf on the bottom of the screen when you are driving on the "greenest" route. Amazon is putting "climate pledge friendly" stickers on different products.

David PS

David PS

Neeters 27

Friggin crazy! my husband read Orwell's 1984 to me, in December before Covid, which came to Canada mid February the next year. in it, the goveernment reqrites history/events in order to maintain their current script of war against this or that...and all this Newspeak. it is coming true. and I dont buy ANY of it. glad I am old and will die hopefully before things get worse...my retirement has been ruined by lockdowns and inflation, all of which are government made. Now I had to go vback to work full time just to afford my mortgage AND food.

P

Peatness

1661201074000.png