Hepatitis B Vaccine In Infants Linked To Subsequent ADHD

haidut

Forum Supporter
The study only looked at the older version of the HepB vaccine, which contained thimerosal. So, it would be interesting to see a study on the newer vaccine, which uses "only" aluminium as adjuvant. I bet the effects won't be much different as aluminium is just as toxic to the nervous system.

A cross-sectional study of the relationship between infant Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine exposure and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder - ScienceDirect

"...Three doses of T-HepB exposure in comparison to no exposure significantly increased the risk of an ADHD diagnosis using logistic regression (adjusted odds ratio = 1.980), linear regression (adjusted beta-coefficient = 0.04747), Spearman’s rank (Rho = 0.04807), and 2 × 2 contingency table (rate ratio = 1.8353) statistical modeling even when considering other covariates such as gender, race, and socioeconomic status. Current health status outcomes selected on an a priori basis to not be biologically plausibly linked to T-HepB exposure showed no relationship with T-HepB. The observed study results are biologically plausible and supported by numerous previous epidemiological studies, but because the NHANES data is collected on a cross-sectional basis, it is not possible to ascribe a direct cause-effect relationship between exposure to T-HepB and an ADHD diagnosis. During the decade from 1991 to 2001 that infants were routinely exposed to T-HepB in the United States (US), an estimated 1.3-2.5 million children were diagnosed with ADHD with excess lifetime costs estimated at US $350-$660 billion as a consequence of T-HepB. Although Thimerosal use in the HepB in the US has been discontinued, Thimerosal remains in the HepB in developing countries. Routine vaccination is an important public health tool to prevent infectious diseases, but every effort should be made to eliminate Thimerosal exposure."

Kray

The study only looked at the older version of the HepB vaccine, which contained thimerosal. So, it would be interesting to see a study on the newer vaccine, which uses "only" aluminium as adjuvant. I bet the effects won't be much different as aluminium is just as toxic to the nervous system.

A cross-sectional study of the relationship between infant Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine exposure and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder - ScienceDirect

"...Three doses of T-HepB exposure in comparison to no exposure significantly increased the risk of an ADHD diagnosis using logistic regression (adjusted odds ratio = 1.980), linear regression (adjusted beta-coefficient = 0.04747), Spearman’s rank (Rho = 0.04807), and 2 × 2 contingency table (rate ratio = 1.8353) statistical modeling even when considering other covariates such as gender, race, and socioeconomic status. Current health status outcomes selected on an a priori basis to not be biologically plausibly linked to T-HepB exposure showed no relationship with T-HepB. The observed study results are biologically plausible and supported by numerous previous epidemiological studies, but because the NHANES data is collected on a cross-sectional basis, it is not possible to ascribe a direct cause-effect relationship between exposure to T-HepB and an ADHD diagnosis. During the decade from 1991 to 2001 that infants were routinely exposed to T-HepB in the United States (US), an estimated 1.3-2.5 million children were diagnosed with ADHD with excess lifetime costs estimated at US $350-$660 billion as a consequence of T-HepB. Although Thimerosal use in the HepB in the US has been discontinued, Thimerosal remains in the HepB in developing countries. Routine vaccination is an important public health tool to prevent infectious diseases, but every effort should be made to eliminate Thimerosal exposure."
@haidut
Do you have any advice for someone who has received Hep B vaccine? Our family, on advice of doctor, received the series of the vaccine (2 or 3 doses, cannot remember) back in early 90s. At the time I was working in a hospital and was told it would be a good idea to have the family get it. Could kick myself now. Worry about aluminum, having heard about its ability to enter brain. Is there indication that the body can be rid of aluminum over time? Anything that naturally would chelate aluminum? Any information or helps appreciated!

TreasureVibe

@haidut
Do you have any advice for someone who has received Hep B vaccine? Our family, on advice of doctor, received the series of the vaccine (2 or 3 doses, cannot remember) back in early 90s. At the time I was working in a hospital and was told it would be a good idea to have the family get it. Could kick myself now. Worry about aluminum, having heard about its ability to enter brain. Is there indication that the body can be rid of aluminum over time? Anything that naturally would chelate aluminum? Any information or helps appreciated!
Get L-malic acid from Amazon. It naturally chelated aluminum from the brain.

Kray

Get L-malic acid from Amazon. It naturally chelated aluminum from the brain.
@TreasureVibe
Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that. Since posting, I read about cilantro as an option, but some caution against its use without enough knowledge given its potency in detox effects. I'm wondering if it is moot to do anything so many years later (it's probably been about 28 years since the vaccine); there doesn't seem to be clear information on mitigating effects but then, why would we have been told anything by BigPharma?

Do you know if L-malic is effective for other heavy metals, as cilantro is considered to be (cadmium, lead, arsenic I believe), and do you have a link to share for its dosage and use? Any personal experience you have? Thank you-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom