Hepatic Injury Induced By Radio Frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional Wi-Fi Devices

LLight

Hepatic injury induced by radio frequency waves emitted from conventional Wi-Fi devices in Wistar rats

"In this study, the impact of standard 2.45 GHz radio frequency source (averaged whole-body specific absorption rate 0.01 W kg−1 24 h−1 daily for 40 consecutive days) on the liver of Wistar female rats was investigated. The rats were randomly divided into control and Wi-Fi–exposed groups. At the end of the exposure, liver samples were dissected from rats. Rats’ livers were inspected through the evaluation of some oxidative stress parameters and the evaluation of glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase and glutamic-pyruvic transaminase levels as well as through the molecular investigation using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. Histopathological examination in addition to ultrastructure examination was also performed. The present data revealed that Wi-Fi exposure leads to severe oxidative stress in the rat liver. Furthermore, Wi-Fi exposure resulted in deleterious effects in the liver function and alters its molecular structure. Moreover, severe histological and ultrastructural alterations are reported in the hepatic tissues points to hepatotoxic effects induced by Wi-Fi exposure. In conclusion, care must be taken when using Wi-Fi emitting devices due to their severe impact on the liver. Public awareness of the need to decrease exposure time and increase the distance from Wi-Fi exposure sources must be raised wherever possible."​

burtlancast

Thank you so much.

To send asap to all those falsely assuming WIFI inside their homes is harmless.

Lejeboca

Thanks for the find, @LLight !

OMG re: ~200% lipid perioxidation (of PUFA) increase with wifi, per this article!
tmp-t1.png

N.B. "Malondialdehyde (MDA) is the product of the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and it is considered as the main marker for oxidative stress."

The authors also observe collagen accumulations:
"The histological and ultrastructure examination revealed a mild increase in the number of Ito cells or hepatic stellate cells (HSCs), which were associated with the proliferation of collagen bundles. Previous research clarified the role of HSCs in the
development of liver fibrosis."

I wonder whether a remedy, caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) in propolis, from this study (Ref [31] from the one in OP):

The protective effect of caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) on oxidative stress in rat liver exposed to the 900 MHz electromagnetic field - PubMed

may be applicable to the Wi Fi frequencies of 2.45 GHz?
(I will certainly pay more attention to my propolis intake :): and will peruse the propolis references in this paper.)

Abstract:
In this study, we aimed to investigate the possible protective effects of caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) on lipid peroxidation (LPO) and the activities of antioxidant enzymes in the liver of rats exposed to the 900 MHz electromagnetic field (EMF). EMF of cellular phones may affect biological systems by increasing free radical, which appear mainly to enhance LPO, and by changing the antioxidative activities of liver, thus leading to oxidative damage. CAPE, an active component of
propolis extract, exhibits antioxidant properties and several studies suggest that supplementation with antioxidant can influence EMF exposure induced hepatotoxicity. Thirty male Sprague-Dawley rats were divided into three groups: control (n = 10), 900 MHz EMF (n = 10) and 900 MHz EMF + CAPE (n = 10). CAPE was injected intraperitoneally for 30 days before exposure to EMF. Liver tissue was removed to study the activities of catalase (CAT), superoxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px), xanthine oxidase (XO) and the levels of LPO. The activities of XO, CAT and level of LPO increased in the 900 MHz electromagnetic field (EMF) group compared with the control group, although XO, CAT activities and LPO levels were decreased by 900 MHz EMF + CAPE administration. The activities of SOD and GSH-Px decreased in the
900 MHz EMF group compared with the control group, although their levels were increased by EMF + CAPE administration. It can be concluded that CAPE may prevent the 900 MHz EMF-induced oxidative changes in liver by strengthening the antioxidant defense system by reducing reactive oxygen species and increasing antioxidant enzyme activities.

lvysaur

(averaged whole-body specific absorption rate 0.01 W kg−1 24 h−1 daily for 40 consecutive days)
I'm not understanding the dimensions here. Watts is already Joules/second, why would they say Joules/second/day?

Lilac

Anyone use metal foil to wifi-proof their apartments?

I have several layers of foil over my router. This reduces the signal from three bars to two bars on my devices. I unplug the router when I am finished with the web.

Maljam

You can change the transmission power of your own wifi box through the router settings through your browser. I have 5g turned off and 2.4ghz set to the lowest amount, 20% transmission power which works absolutely fine for my daily needs. Wifi boxes set their power needlessly high for fear of looking "slow" and losing out to competitors.

Vinny

Hepatic injury induced by radio frequency waves emitted from conventional Wi-Fi devices in Wistar rats

"In this study, the impact of standard 2.45 GHz radio frequency source (averaged whole-body specific absorption rate 0.01 W kg−1 24 h−1 daily for 40 consecutive days) on the liver of Wistar female rats was investigated. The rats were randomly divided into control and Wi-Fi–exposed groups. At the end of the exposure, liver samples were dissected from rats. Rats’ livers were inspected through the evaluation of some oxidative stress parameters and the evaluation of glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase and glutamic-pyruvic transaminase levels as well as through the molecular investigation using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. Histopathological examination in addition to ultrastructure examination was also performed. The present data revealed that Wi-Fi exposure leads to severe oxidative stress in the rat liver. Furthermore, Wi-Fi exposure resulted in deleterious effects in the liver function and alters its molecular structure. Moreover, severe histological and ultrastructural alterations are reported in the hepatic tissues points to hepatotoxic effects induced by Wi-Fi exposure. In conclusion, care must be taken when using Wi-Fi emitting devices due to their severe impact on the liver. Public awareness of the need to decrease exposure time and increase the distance from Wi-Fi exposure sources must be raised wherever possible."​
Thanks

Recoen

You can change the transmission power of your own wifi box through the router settings through your browser. I have 5g turned off and 2.4ghz set to the lowest amount, 20% transmission power which works absolutely fine for my daily needs. Wifi boxes set their power needlessly high for fear of looking "slow" and losing out to competitors.
+1

Using foil or anything else to make a “faraday cage” can cause a dangerous microwave effect. Theoretical vs experimental (actual) conditions aren’t the same.
You can always hardwire your place. The other signals are problematic. Can you move somewhere that has a smaller density?

Maljam

Matt Blackburn spoke about this in one of his podcasts 015 - Dirty Electricity with Dave Stetzer - Mitolife Radio

I’m going to email that guy...Dave Stetzer and ask him how to do this - I have 26 wifi signals around me, it’s ridiculous.

please let me know if you figure this out too.

That is a lot. I would probably try to make plans to move away from there if possible. Ways to protect your place might be too costly, invasive, difficult to put up and then might not even work well.

+1

Using foil or anything else to make a “faraday cage” can cause a dangerous microwave effect. Theoretical vs experimental (actual) conditions aren’t the same.
You can always hardwire your place. The other signals are problematic. Can you move somewhere that has a smaller density?

How would i hardwire a mobile internetstick attached to my laptop?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Crazy. I recall ray mentioning that certain frequencies target certain size organs, harming them specifically.

Spot on. If the wavelength of the specific EMF source is the same as or shorter than the cell diameter then the waves can get inside the cell and wreak havoc. With 2.4Ghz I think larger cell types (such as liver cells) are more at risk but with 5G signals, which are in the 20Ghz-60Ghz range, pretty much all cells are fair game. This was the rationale and mechanism of action proposed in the recent (now retracted, after a huge media backlash) paper proposing 5G signals can generate coronavirus particles de-novo in the organism without ANY external infection.
RETRACTED: 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells - PubMed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals