Hemorrhoids Nightmare. Please Help

ddjd

After a recent bout of constipation, I noticed stinging pain and felt a hard "bubble" appear next to my rectum which was purple and seems filled with clotted blood. I managed to burst it and release the clot but within hours it fills up again. The worst thing is I'm abroad at the moment in a Mexico so I'm waiting until I get back to Germany to see a doctor. Any advice appreciated. Here's a diagram depicting something similar to my issue.
xkWr7f

Resultado de imágenes de Google para http://chicagoproctology.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/teh.37131220_std.jpg

Lejeboca

After a recent bout of constipation, I noticed stinging pain and felt a hard "bubble" appear next to my rectum which was purple and seems filled with clotted blood. I managed to burst it and release the clot but within hours it fills up again. The worst thing is I'm abroad at the moment in a Mexico so I'm waiting until I get back to Germany to see a doctor. Any advice appreciated. Here's a diagram depicting something similar to my issue.
xkWr7f

Resultado de imágenes de Google para http://chicagoproctology.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/teh.37131220_std.jpg

Try yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) in any form you can find: If as tincture 3drops 3x day orally, if cream, smear on the thing, if dry leaf, make a tea (1 TBSP in 0.5 liter of water), drink some (~1/3 cup 2-3x day) and wash the hemorrhoid.

I had something similar and managed to get rid off it with yarrow in 3 days (orally and as cream).

Queequeg

Dont pop it again, good way to get a bad infection.

These will go away on their own if you deal with the constipation and straining. There is a video online about how to poop w/o straining. Basically say "mooo" and the internal diagram pressure does the rest.
In meantime sitz baths, topical vitamin e, preparation h

Ras

xkWr7f

As Queequeg said, do not pop it again.

I cured my hemorrhoid with cayenne pepper taken orally in pills. Sounds silly, but it truly worked.

Inaut

ginger tends to cause flare ups for me. do i need to avoid it

i love ginger

sorry. the OP is more important. sorry to derail

Inaut

just thought of it... one of the most soothing things i have found for hemorrhoids was applying ozonated olive oil...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Thanks for all the suggestions and tips

fradon

xkWr7f

cayenne pepper is suppose to be good for that. add it to food or drink with some tea.
Cayenne Pepper Hemorrhoid Cure

xkWr7f

I have recommended coconut oil inside and out and it works wonders for everyone!

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
I literally just had the same hemorrhoid for about a month. Same deal and I’m pretty sure it was from a packed out office chair I was sitting in for work at home. It was cold and hard.

1A - Don’t pop it again, as it will be susceptible to infection.

1 - get a padded donut for any chair you use regularly and you can put a pillow on top of that to make it more comfortable.

2 - try to stay away from harsh fiber (nuts, granola, seeds, etc.)

3 - progest e or a high quality vitamin e to rub on it before bed.

4 - RELAX when going to the bathroom. Don’t strain/push yourself at all.

Good luck and just try to stay patient ??

Ras

How much cayenne per pill?
I don't remember. I got the idea from here: Cayenne Pepper Hemorrhoid Aid. I bought what was said to be 45,000 SHU cayenne pepper powder from my local grocery store. Nothing special. The pills I made were probably 700-800 mg each, and I remember taking probably six or so each day. I also tried drinking it; it's tough, but doable.

Back
Top Bottom