Hematochromatosis And Nitric Oxide / Urea Cycle

NicolasF

Hi!

I have H63D G G . So mild hematochromatosis i think. And I had IV of iron and since my nitric oxide, folate, manganese and selenium are dead low and i can't raise it. And when i take manganese or selenium it lower my nitric oxide and i get high blood pressure issue, headache, tons of symptoms. I have donate 250 ml of blood once but maybe i should donate way more ? My saturation is now at 40 and ferritin 130. But my SOD and Glutathion peroxidase are sky high in bloog meaning it's fighting oxidative stress and spending my selenium and manganese no ?

And it seem my urea cycle is broke since too. My ornithine is very high and my arginine very low. And i have very high ammonia

If you can help it would be awesome thank you.

managing

Hi!

I have H63D G G . So mild hematochromatosis i think. And I had IV of iron and since my nitric oxide, folate, manganese and selenium are dead low and i can't raise it. And when i take manganese or selenium it lower my nitric oxide and i get high blood pressure issue, headache, tons of symptoms. I have donate 250 ml of blood once but maybe i should donate way more ? My saturation is now at 40 and ferritin 130. But my SOD and Glutathion peroxidase are sky high in bloog meaning it's fighting oxidative stress and spending my selenium and manganese no ?

And it seem my urea cycle is broke since too. My ornithine is very high and my arginine very low. And i have very high ammonia

If you can help it would be awesome thank you.
Alpha Ketoglutarate is great at scavenging high ammonia. Don't know if that addresses a symptom or a cause.