Help

Nikita

How to get 1 Mcg from 25mcg t3 tablet ? Which machine or scale do I need obtain for getting this dosage? Thanks.

GodsHound

If you’re using cynomel then a whole tablet of 25mcg t3 weighs 100mg on a scale. So you’d weight out 4mg for 1mcg of t3. You’d need a pretty decent scale to weigh this accurately. You can get cheap mg scales off Amazon but I’ve found them only to be accurate down to about 15mg - but this is still useful. A pill cutter is a convenient way to break the tablet into small pieces and store them. I don’t think it’s necessary to be 100% accurate when dosing in such small amounts. I had success eyeballing tiny amounts of cynomel when I started.

Neeters 27

this is silly, 1 mcg will have zero effect! I am on Erfa NDT which has t3 9 mcg per grain and i take 3 grains all at once every morning without problems. as a matter of fact, for me it is much preferable to have that 27 mcgs at once, it stops my adrenals from overreacting/overcompensating. I tried multi dosing by splitting up dose and it was not good. Now I will say that when I started NDT I was instructed to start with half a grain, then 1 week later, the other half. stayed at 1 grain for 2 weeks, then added another grain, stayed on that for several weeks, doc did blood tests, added half a grain so now 2 and a half grain, and then finally 3 grains, which included the 27 mcg t3. ndt also had t4 and t2 and calcitonin in it. its freeze dried pig thyroid, gross i know, but it saved my life!

GodsHound

When starting, some people can reactions of heightened adrenaline and even palpitations from doses as low as 1-5 mcg of T3. Sometimes it's necessary to dose as low as 1mcg T3 or even lower, every hour or so, until sensitivity is reduced.