Help with treatment for Acute Myeloid Leukemia

Tbone107

Hi everyone,

Just got the unfortunate news that my 56 yr old father has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and wanted to come here to see if there was any advice on anything he could do in conjunction with his chemo and the what can be done post to help him beat this. He was previously diagnosed with polycythemia Vera 7 years ago which I guess can be a precursor to this outcome.

Up to this point he isn’t pure peat but is definitely on the healthy side compared to most. Organic/grass fed food 90% of the time cooking with healthy oils and plenty of sun exposure working in the yard and playing golf.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
T

Tbone107

I’ve found this and there a couple other studies out there that report this same thing. He had Covid about 2 months ago but it wasn’t bad. He is unvaccinated.

@haidut .. hate to tag you but if you have any thoughts I’d love to hear them. I’m struggling right now to delve through all the info out there.

golder

Have a look into the Joe Tippens protocol. ??
My dad has chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, before I go down a rabbit hole, do you know if Tippens protocol would still work in this instance? Thanks for your insight!

aliml

A major approach when trying to treat leukemia is to focus on Iron depletion (chelation).
This can be done with Artemisin, Baicalein and Ciclopirox olamine or even Galium compounds.
(Serotonin also has a very close relationship with iron)
Next to that, as you can see in the references below, Salinomycin, 3BP, Niclosamide and Ivermectin may be suitable.
Thus, salinomycin should be regarded as a novel and effective agent for the elimination of leukemia stem cells and other tumor cells exhibiting ABC transporter-mediated multidrug resistance.
Chelation of intracellular iron with the antifungal agent ciclopirox olamine induces cell death in leukemia and myeloma cells.
Baicalein; Based on its traditional use and the documentation of its antitumor effects against various human cancer cell lines, baicalein has been used recently by doctors in Asia as a complementary supplemental agent in the treatment of hepatomas and leukemia in human subjects.
(Baicalein is also an Iron chelator)
Niclosamide has shown antiproliferative activity in a broad spectrum of cancer cells including hematologic cancer cells (e.g., acute myeloid leukemia, AML) and solid tumor cells (e.g., colon cancer, breast cancer, and prostate cancer).
The antiparasitic agent ivermectin induces chloride-dependent membrane hyperpolarization and cell death in leukemia cells.
Regulation of death induction and chemosensitizing action of 3-BromoPyruvate (Pyrucet) in myeloid leukemia cells: energy depletion, oxidative stress, and protein kinase activity modulation.
Mebendazole as a a safe and novel therapeutic approach for acute myeloid leukemia AML.

golder

Wow nice, there’s so many novel compounds here that look like they have a lot of promise! Where could we even go about finding things like Salinomycin? Appreciate your amazing post, extremely detailed.

OP
T

Tbone107

Wow nice, there’s so many novel compounds here that look like they have a lot of promise! Where could we even go about finding things like Salinomycin? Appreciate your amazing post, extremely detailed.
Yes if there is any other color you or anyone else can add it would be greatly appreciated. Especially timing with chemo starting Wednesday

bluewren

Re Joe Tippens protocol, all the info is there in his blog. The main ingredient is Fenbendazole. It can be taken with
Chemo or afterwards. Read his story a few times. It’s worth a shot. All the best !

OP
T

Tbone107

Re Joe Tippens protocol, all the info is there in his blog. The main ingredient is Fenbendazole. It can be taken with
Chemo or afterwards. Read his story a few times. It’s worth a shot. All the best !
Thank you!

aliml

Where could we even go about finding things like Salinomycin?

OP
T

Tbone107

OP
T

Tbone107

Is any of this to be taken in conjunction with chemo or after? My dad starts Wednesday. Sorry for the questions but With the limited amount of time any help would be greatly appreciated

aliml

Is any of this to be taken in conjunction with chemo or after? My dad starts Wednesday. Sorry for the questions but With the limited amount of time any help would be greatly appreciated
Some scientists across the world argue that tumors, specifically those of lungs but not only, may develop various bacteria/parazites that can lead to treatment resistance. Very recently, a breakthrough paper published in Science magazine is demonstrating exactly this fact: Potential role of intratumor bacteria in mediating tumor resistance to the chemotherapeutic drug gemcitabine http://science.sciencemag.org/content/357/6356/1156. In line with this research, I would always consider using antiparasites (example Ivermectin) and/or antibiotics (e.g. Doxycicline) prior to a major anti cancer treatment.

OP
T

Tbone107

Thank you. So far I’m going to have him just drinking a lot of hydrogen water throughout and after.

Seems to show the biggest bang for the buck without needing to try to match up medicines.

area51puy

Forum Supporter

I’ve found this and there a couple other studies out there that report this same thing. He had Covid about 2 months ago but it wasn’t bad. He is unvaccinated.

@haidut .. hate to tag you but if you have any thoughts I’d love to hear them. I’m struggling right now to delve through all the info out there.
I have listen all the generative energy podcast and I know some of the studies he’s done were with some super deadly marine leukemia and I don’t think he cured anything, but from what he said it really slowed the progression with cortinon 8-1 dhea progesterone/ in one study pyrucet in another study and a combo of b1 and b3 in another one from what I remember.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals