Help With "transitional" Depression

faxmulder

Hi guys,

According to your experience, which are the best non-addictive supplements (if exist) for helping in overcoming breakups?

Thanks a lot

Korven

Getting sunlight, pregnenolone and taking walks out in nature could help. But time for grieving is also important.

Geronimo

I think pregnenolone helped me the most with grieving this year. But I'd recommend therapy before supplements, and I'd recommend long talks with a loved one above therapy.

OP
F

faxmulder

thanks guys.

A few questions about pregnenolone:

• which brand and dosage?
  • does it increase estrogen?
  • Is it better to take it with an anti-aromatase and/or vitamin E?

OP
F

faxmulder

Getting sunlight, pregnenolone and taking walks out in nature could help. But time for grieving is also important.
thanks man.

A few questions about pregnenolone:

• which brand and dosage?
  • does it increase estrogen?
  • Is it better to take it with an anti-aromatase and/or vitamin E?

TheSir

How about just feeling the pain and letting time heal you? "Supplements for overcoming breakups" is quite a ridiculous thing to say.

OP
F

faxmulder

How about just feeling the pain and letting time heal you? "Supplements for overcoming breakups" is quite a ridiculous thing to say.

yeah, I know man, and what you are saying is surely legit.

I'm just curious to know if anybody found help in supplements in these kind of situations

Nebula

My experience is acute, intense stimulation of the brain and body help get the mind more focused on the present, less attached to negative emotions about the past and future. Sprinting, hiking to peaks, brief cold water submersion, followed by sauna, things like that. Short shocks to the nervous system that aren’t harmful.

Arnold Grape

yeah, I know man, and what you are saying is surely legit.

I'm just curious to know if anybody found help in supplements in these kind of situations
The other people are probably right about taking time to heal, but Cypro can be a nice adjunct, I believe. Because, as one of my friends says, sometimes you need a little chemicals.

Geronimo

It can all help, but supplements are still strictly supplemental. They will not make up for an unhealthy mindset and lifestyle. Ever. In any situation. Trigger warning: a rebound can be highly therapeutic. It's not like someone died. It's probably a really hot and intense (read: horny lol) dating scene right now for the people willing to enter it.