Help With Topical T3 Daily Dosage

Luis aguilar

Hello Everyone Im back xP

Im hoping you can help me out with my thyroid issue (hypothyroid)

Here is some info
Average pulse rate is 75ish
Average waking temp is 97.2ish

Ive experimented with cynoplus thyroid meds(T3/T4 combo) in the past but have realized T4 gives me terrible insomnia...every single time :/

Ive tried T3 alone and I sleep perfectly

Im wondering if any of you might know why my body has a difficult time processing this T4 and converting it into T3 (Possibly liver issues?)

Im aslo here because Im not sure how to correctly dose my thyroid meds :/

I have a topical liquid T3 medication that Ive successfully diluted down, 1 drop equals 1mcg of T3 thyroid.

Im just not sure how many mcgs of T3 I should use at a given time and how many times per day.

(I know too much T3 all at once can be counterproductive)

Should I take T3 before or after meals?

Same exact time everyday for maximum effect? Ex: 8am every single day (not 8am three days in a row then 10am the fourth day, or does this not really matter much?)

Any helpful tips and suggestions would be highly appreciated

Thank you

wintagal

Topical? Not sure T3 can be absorbed through the skin.
I'd start with 15 mcg total split into 3 doses - before meals or coffee. Take temps at the same time each day. Raise T3 by 5 mcg a week. Max is 75 mcg. If temps don't increase or begin to decrease after increasing, you may have an adrenal problem. Reduce your T3.
Over 50 mcg makes my hair fall out. Every time. My temps never get to 98 because I like having hair. It took 6 months on T3 for my skin to get smooth, a year for my cracking elbows to be smooth. I never lost weight with T3 or T4, but I never gained it either. So don't push to a high dose just to lose weight.

danks010101

Ray has stated in the past anything around 10-20mcg of T3 at once would be unphysiological, how are we supposed to get to a 50mcg dose without taking it like 10 times throughout the day?

danks010101

Ray has stated in the past anything around 10-20mcg of T3 at once would be unphysiological, how are we supposed to get to a 50mcg dose without taking it like 10+ times throughout the day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals