Help with thyroid

Razvan

Hey , i have a High tsh (4,5) and i'm 21 years old. I have low waking temperatures (97.5) but good in the afternoon.(98.5)I tried T3 and t4 together but It gave me panick attacks and depression for 2 weeks. And also with Small amounts of t3 (even 1mcg)i got panick attacks for 2 days. What can i do thyroid Is mailing everything worse. My pulse Is low normally ,beetween 45-65

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Hey , i have a High tsh (4,5) and i'm 21 years old. I have low waking temperatures (97.5) but good in the afternoon.(98.5)I tried T3 and t4 together but It gave me panick attacks and depression for 2 weeks. And also with Small amounts of t3 (even 1mcg)i got panick attacks for 2 days. What can i do thyroid Is mailing everything worse. My pulse Is low normally ,beetween 45-65
You just need to eat more. Thyroid increases your nutritional requirement by a lot.

Your symptoms are just hypoglycemia from thyroid depleting your liver glycogen and nutritional reserves.

Simply put: thyroid supplementation cannot work if it isn't accompanied by a plentiful and highly nutritious diet including eggs, liver, shellfish, meat, fruits, potatoes, milk, cheese etc.

mrchibbs

Moreover, if you want the truth, at 97.5F waking temperatures and being 21 year old, you don't need to take thyroid AT all. (97.5 is not that bad)

Simply by incorporating the lifestyle and nutrition changes talked about on this forum, you basal temperature should rise to 97.8-98 progressively.

Getting more rest, better Ca:P with more milk, lowering PUFAs, avoiding fluoridated water, getting sunshine exposure and/or topical vitamin D, red light therapy (on your neck for thyroid function in your case), carrot salad if your digestion is subpar etc.

There are countless interventions you can choose before going with a thyroid supplement.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Moreover, if you want the truth, at 97.5F waking temperatures and being 21 year old, you don't need to take thyroid AT all. (97.5 is not that bad)

Simply by incorporating the lifestyle and nutrition changes talked about on this forum, you basal temperature should rise to 97.8-98 progressively.

Getting more rest, better Ca:P with more milk, lowering PUFAs, avoiding fluoridated water, getting sunshine exposure and/or topical vitamin D, red light therapy (on your neck for thyroid function in your case), carrot salad if your digestion is subpar etc.

There are countless interventions you can choose before going with a thyroid supplement.
Yeah ,but my pulse Is so low sometimes at night Is hitting 43.

mrchibbs

Yeah ,but my pulse Is so low sometimes at night Is hitting 43.

Yeah you have some work to do. It should improve over time. You have to restore your metabolism, but at your age, if you do the right things consistently it will improve.

llian

Did you took aspirin too with you're stack ? Try taking ibuprofen or aspirin in combination with T4. Better aspirin for its further effects on serotonin lowering and so on...

A study showed that a treatment for 14 days with ibuprofen and thyroxine reduced thyroid inflammation, normalised thyroid hormone levels and reduced anxiety score.

Elize

Do you take the asprin at the same time as thyroid meds or later?