Help with thyroid

Razvan

Hey , i have a High tsh (4,5) and i'm 21 years old. I have low waking temperatures (97.5) but good in the afternoon.(98.5)I tried T3 and t4 together but It gave me panick attacks and depression for 2 weeks. And also with Small amounts of t3 (even 1mcg)i got panick attacks for 2 days. What can i do thyroid Is mailing everything worse. My pulse Is low normally ,beetween 45-65

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Hey , i have a High tsh (4,5) and i'm 21 years old. I have low waking temperatures (97.5) but good in the afternoon.(98.5)I tried T3 and t4 together but It gave me panick attacks and depression for 2 weeks. And also with Small amounts of t3 (even 1mcg)i got panick attacks for 2 days. What can i do thyroid Is mailing everything worse. My pulse Is low normally ,beetween 45-65
You just need to eat more. Thyroid increases your nutritional requirement by a lot.

Your symptoms are just hypoglycemia from thyroid depleting your liver glycogen and nutritional reserves.

Simply put: thyroid supplementation cannot work if it isn't accompanied by a plentiful and highly nutritious diet including eggs, liver, shellfish, meat, fruits, potatoes, milk, cheese etc.

mrchibbs

Moreover, if you want the truth, at 97.5F waking temperatures and being 21 year old, you don't need to take thyroid AT all. (97.5 is not that bad)

Simply by incorporating the lifestyle and nutrition changes talked about on this forum, you basal temperature should rise to 97.8-98 progressively.

Getting more rest, better Ca:P with more milk, lowering PUFAs, avoiding fluoridated water, getting sunshine exposure and/or topical vitamin D, red light therapy (on your neck for thyroid function in your case), carrot salad if your digestion is subpar etc.

There are countless interventions you can choose before going with a thyroid supplement.

Razvan

Moreover, if you want the truth, at 97.5F waking temperatures and being 21 year old, you don't need to take thyroid AT all. (97.5 is not that bad)

Simply by incorporating the lifestyle and nutrition changes talked about on this forum, you basal temperature should rise to 97.8-98 progressively.

Getting more rest, better Ca:P with more milk, lowering PUFAs, avoiding fluoridated water, getting sunshine exposure and/or topical vitamin D, red light therapy (on your neck for thyroid function in your case), carrot salad if your digestion is subpar etc.

There are countless interventions you can choose before going with a thyroid supplement.
Yeah ,but my pulse Is so low sometimes at night Is hitting 43.

mrchibbs

Yeah ,but my pulse Is so low sometimes at night Is hitting 43.

Yeah you have some work to do. It should improve over time. You have to restore your metabolism, but at your age, if you do the right things consistently it will improve.

egoy

Did you took aspirin too with you're stack ? Try taking ibuprofen or aspirin in combination with T4. Better aspirin for its further effects on serotonin lowering and so on...

A study showed that a treatment for 14 days with ibuprofen and thyroxine reduced thyroid inflammation, normalised thyroid hormone levels and reduced anxiety score.

Elize

Do you take the asprin at the same time as thyroid meds or later?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Help interpreting Thyroid Blood Work. Blood Work, Labs 3
A Chronic Insomnia, Diffuse Thinning. Thyroid labs. Any help appreciated! Ask For Help or Advice 3
F anyone used hydrocortisone to help tolerate/utilize thyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 23
Raven Need Your Help! T3/T4? Desiccated Thyroid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 15
O My Thyroid Blood Labs - Need Help Interpreting Them Blood Work, Labs 5
aven4 Help A Eunuch Interpret Bloodwork (Hormones, Prolactin, Thyroid, Vitamins) Blood Work, Labs 0
Mara77 Need Help With Thyroid Resistance Metabolism 18
I Need Help With Thyroid Results And T4 Supplementation Synthetic Thyroid 34
G Thyroid To Canada Without Prescription? Also, I Just Need Help Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
N Can Someone Help Analyze These Labs? Specifically Thyroid And Cholestrol Thyroid and Hormones 1
A Help With Lab Results - Thyroid, PCOS, Anxiety, No Energy Labs 9
Spartan300 New To Thyroid - Help Required To Understand Effects Seen Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 15
amR Please Help Me Interpret My Thyroid Lab Results Thyroid and Hormones 12
P Thyroid Problems? (Advice & Help Highly Appriciated) Symptoms, Causes 13
C Anyone Used A "coach" To Help With Women's Issues, Metabolism, And Thyroid? Female Issues 3
ecstatichamster Help - I've Some Weird Skin Issues After Taking Thyroid Natural Dessicated Thyroid 11
methylenewhite Cilantro Anti And Pro-thyroid Activity. Need Help Interpreting This Study Scientific Studies 2
M Please Help, Thyroid Test Results Blood Work, Labs 12
C Female/Iron/Thyroid Bloodwork. Help Please? Blood Work, Labs 6
x-ray peat Help With Thyroid Test Blood Work, Labs 2
H Thyroid Results, Help? Blood Work, Labs 6
L Help With My Thyroid Panel Blood Work, Labs 2
W Thyroid Panel Comparison - 2 Tests. Help? Blood Work, Labs 5
Mreqsol Thyroid Panel Help Blood Work, Labs 4
W Request Help With Thyroid Panel And NDT Dosage Ask For Help or Advice 2
N Can Someone Please Help Me Interpret My Thyroid Levels? Ask For Help or Advice 17
Soren Thyroid Panel Results. Help/advice Blood Work, Labs 19
Elchapchapchapo Need Help With Thyroid Dose Ask For Help or Advice 0
D Can Someone Help With Thyroid Results Metabolism 13
J Is Mirtazapine Safe With Potential Thyroid Issues? (Quick Help Appreciated) Ask For Help or Advice 10
johnwester130 Is The Only Purpose Of Thyroid Hormone To Help Produce Pregnenolone ? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 7
F I Really Need Help With Thyroid And Adrenal Issues Metabolism 18
S Please Help Interpret - Thyroid Labs Blood Work, Labs 1
Tourist Need Thyroid Med HELP! Thyroid and Hormones 32
Regina Help W Pharma Meds For Hi BP, Lo Thyroid, Inhaler Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
L Help, Thyroid Only Aged My Skin And Make The Gym A Nightmare! Metabolism 19
S Thyroid Issues - Help Solve The Mystery ! Metabolism 16
PrettayyyGood Please Help Me Interpret My Thyroid Lab Results Blood Work, Labs 4
F Please Help Me Interpret My Thyroid Lab Results Blood Work, Labs 16
C Where To Get Thyroid Supplement Need Help! Ask For Help or Advice 2
J Thyroid Test Help Blood Work, Labs 3
heartnhands Thyroid & Health Help Ask For Help or Advice 15
M Low Thyroid - Adrenal Burnout - Help Wanted! Metabolism 20
ecstatichamster Help With Thyroid Please Metabolism 5
M Some help for a newbie please! Thyroid help please! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
F Why Doesn't Dessicated Thyroid Help More With Symptoms? Ask For Help or Advice 25
D Can anyone help to define my thyroid condition??? Blood Work, Labs 40
goodandevil Eye Problems- Thyroid Eye Disease? please help. Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 19
B Thyroid Or Adrenals? Need Help! Ask For Help or Advice 15
sunmountain new, need help single mom: thyroid and progest-e Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 249