Help With Stacking, Timing, And Application - Estroban, Energin, Pansterone, And Kuinone

Jonathan

Hey everybody,

Just purchased my first batch of Estroban, Energin, Pansterone, and Kuinone.

Been struggling with low T and thyroid problems for a while which has resulted in low energy, decreased mood, lack of motivation, apathy, and sleep troubles.

These supplements and the RP diet seem like they can do a lot for the troubles I've been having. I've read the forums for all of these supplements but am struggling to find a good answer for best practices when using these supps.

Which ones can be taken together?
When is the best time in the to take them?
Spread out the dose or all at once orally or topically?
If topically, is the scrotum the best spot?

From what I've read, Estroban, Energin, Pansterone should be taken in the morning, and Kuinone at night. Are the Pansterone and Estroban taken together to block estrogen conversion?
Should they even be taken together, or separated by a few hours?

Height: 5'5
Weight: 143 lbs

I realize these are very noob questions, but any guidance would be much appreciated.

Gipzy2u

Yes I would like more info as I just take all at same time altogether! No knowledge given to not do or what times! I assuming with no details it was ok to stack the whole lots at the same time!

Yes I would like more info as I just take all at same time altogether! No knowledge given to not do or what times! I assuming with no details it was ok to stack the whole lots at the same time!

At the very least, I think you're supposed to take Vitamin K2 (Kuinone) and Vitamin E (TocoVit) away from each other, but I don't know about the other ones. It's a good question and maybe you should ask Georgi on Danny Roddy's next podcast on Friday night.

Gipzy2u

At the very least, I think you're supposed to take Vitamin K2 (Kuinone) and Vitamin E (TocoVit) away from each other, but I don't know about the other ones. It's a good question and maybe you should ask Georgi on Danny Roddy's next podcast on Friday night.
Thanks for your reply